19 February, 2019

Glossed Up: My Favorite Lip Glosses



If someone had told me that gloss was going to make a major comeback, I would have never believed them. Lip gloss is one of those products that takes me back to my teen years when all you wore was the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara and a classic clear gloss. To my surprise, I am again in love with them and even have a few favorites. 

Si alguien me hubiera dicho que el gloss de labios iba a volver, jamás le hubiera creído. El gloss es uno de esos productos que me remontan a mi pubertad cuando lo único que usábamos era un poco de Great Lash Mascara de maybelline y un poco de gloss transparente. Para mi sorpresa, me volví a enamorar de ellos e incluso tengo unos que son mis favoritos. 





MAC Cosmetics Lip Glass Viva Glam Ariana Grande 1: (Similar
Although it was a limited edition, this baby pink and sparkly gloss is one of my favorites to go out at night when I don't want to worry about lipstick. The shimmery particles are not too overwhelming but they still shine a lot. 

Aunque fue edición limitada, este gloss en tono rosa claro con destellos es uno de mis favoritos para salir de noche cuando no me quiero preocupar del labial. Las partículas de brillos no acaparan tanto pero aún así brillan mucho. 


This product has a tingling sensation that makes me think my lips lot a lot fuller. Lip gloss creates a lot of dimension on the lips so it definitely helps with that impression. It has a very light pink tint to it that perfects your natural lip color to a natural juicy one. 

Este producto tiene una sensación de picor que me hace pensar que mis labios se ven más carnosos. El gloss crea mucha dimensión en los labios, por lo que definitivamente ayuda a esa impresión. Tiene un tinte rosa muy clarito que perfecciona tu color de labios natural como unos más jugosos. 


One of the most raved about products on the beauty industry for sure. This baby pink tube is not only cute, but it also has a very unique consistency that makes the lips look as if you actually had lacquered them. The rosy tint in this one is much less opaque but adds a bit of something to the lips. 

Uno de los productos más mencionados en la industria de belleza. Este tubo rosa claro no solo es bonito, sino que también tiene una consistencia única que hace los labios verse como si les hubieras puesto una capa de laca. El tinte rosita en este es mucho menos opaco pero le agrega algo a los labios. 


Although it is marketed as an oil, I feel like it has glossy properties in it. It wears off without leaving a sticky residue and the oils help to nourish the lips while leaving a hint of color behind. I normally put this on my bag to carry it with my all the time. 

A pesar de que es vendido como un aceite, siento que tiene propiedades de un gloss en él. Se desvanece sin dejar el residuo pegajoso y los aceites ayudan a nutrir los labios mientras deja un rastro de color detrás. Normalmente lo pongo en mi bolsa para llevarlo conmigo todo el tiempo. 




SHOP THIS POST







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.