27 February, 2019

VIDEO: Purple Smokey Eyes + Glitter Cut Crease



The Urban Decay Born To Run Palette is one of my favorites for many reasons. It has a big color range and the pigmentation of every single shadow is beautiful. I wanted to create more looks with it because I think the possibilities with this palette are endless. 

La Paleta Born To Run de Urban Decay es una de mis favoritas por muchas razones. Tiene una gama de colores enorme y la pigmentación de cada una de las sombras es hermosa. Quise crear más looks con ella porque creo que las posibilidades con esta paleta son interminables. 










A while ago when I first received the collection vault I did a video where I created three looks using the palette, along with the liners and lipsticks that came with it. I even added two more looks on the blog post but only as photos because I kept coming up with new ideas. That was the main reason I felt like I need more tutorials with this palette. Plus, I basically forced my friends to get their own and, of course, they were demanding tutorials to play with it. 

Hace un tiempo cuando recibí la colección completa hice un video donde creé tres looks usando la paleta, junto con los delineadores y labiales que venían con ella. Incluso agregué dos looks más en fotos en el post del blog porque se me seguían ocurriendo ideas nuevas. Esa fue la razón principal por la que sentí que era necesario hacer más tutoriales con esta paleta. Además, básicamente forcé a mis amigas a comprársela y, por supuesto, están pidiendo tutoriales para jugar con ella. 




Products Used // Productos Usados:

+ Benefit Porefessional Pearl Primer.
+ Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation.
+ Vichy Dermablend Concealer.
+ Wet n Wild Photofocus Pressed Powder.
+ Benefit Fool Proof Brow Powder.
+ Benefit Gimme Brow.
+ MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot.
+ Urban Decay Born To Run Palette.
+ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Alkaline.
+ L'Oréal Glitter Eye Liner in Blue Nova.
+ Dior Diorshow Plump n Volume Mascara.
+ Trenden Beauty lashes.
+ Benefit Dandelion Highlighter.
+ ELF Bronzer Duo in Fiji Matte.
+ NARS Orgasm Blush.
+ Lancôme L'Absolu Lacquer in 468 Rose Revolution.





SHOP THIS POST




the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.