17 December, 2018

Lately in my Daily Makeup Drawers



Ever since I have a special set of drawers on my vanity with a few makeup products I get to really use them and even emptied a few. Although I try to change things up every week, last month I sticked to basically the same things that you see here. Of course, I added more than one option of every product but still managed to stick to the same menu. 

Desde que tengo un set de cajones especial para mi tocador con algunos productos de maquillaje por fin puedo usarlos más e incluso me he acabado algunos. Aunque trato de cambiarlo cada semana, el mes pasado me quedé con lo mismo que ven aquí. Por supuesto, agregué más de una opción por cada producto pero aún así me mantuve unida al mismo menú. 





Lipsticks are my favorite product, so naturally I kept adding more and more options, but the three that I really used were Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Fuel, a creamy yellow-toned nude; Bobbi Brown Pink Mauve for more put-together every day looks, and Fenty Beauty Freckle Fiesta for a bold autumnal lip. These I keep in the top drawer for a quicker look, next to them are my eye primers and concealers. I've been really loving the Nars Soft Matte Concealer, it is so worth the hype and doesn't cake up even though it has a matte finish. For priming my eyes I always use my Soft Ochre Paint Pot by MAC but I've been playing around with this one by Rouge Bunny Rouge

My foundation choice has been the same for the past two or three months for every day looks. Chanel Vitalumière is perfect for colder weather because it gives you a natural glow and looks like your skin but healthier. I keep my Clinique All About Eyes Concealer for little imperfections specifically and my trusty Maybelline Instant Age Rewind just because I wanted to go through the bottle at last (which I did and already had a backup), same as the L'Oréal BB Powder back there, I just feel like I need to wear out my products once I see the pan. 


Los labiales son mi producto favorite, naturalmente seguía agregando más y más opciones, pero los tres que usé más fueron Urban Decay Vice Lipstick en Fuel, un nude cremoso en tono amarillo; Pink Mauve de Bobbi Brown para looks más arreglados de día, y Freckle Fiesta de Fenty Beauty para labios intensos de otoño. Estos los mantengo en mi cajón de arriba para verlos rápido, a lado tengo mis primers de ojos y correctores. Últimamente amo el Soft Matte Concealer de Nars, vale totalmente lo que dicen y no se empasta aunque tiene acabado matte. Para preparar mis ojos siempre uso mi Soft Ochre Paint Pot de MAC pero he estado jugando con este de Rouge Bunny Rouge

Mi opción de base ha sido la misma por los últimos dos o tres meses para looks de diario. Vitalumière de Chanel es perfecta para climas fríos porque te da un brillo natural y parece que es tu piel pero más saludable. Aquí guardo también mi Corrector All About Eyes de Clinique específicamente para cubrir imperfecciones y mi querido Maybelline Instant Age Rewind porque ya quería acabármelo por fin (y lo logré pero ya tengo el repuesto), al igual que este polvo de L'Oréal BB Powder ahí atrás, siento que tengo que acabarme los productos una vez que veo el fondo. 




In my eye primers drawer I keep a little mascara that I use when I'm not planning to wear any makeup other than lashes and brows, the Ere Pérez Almond Mascara tints my lashes in a very natural way but doesn't add much volume, let alone length. For more drama I go for the Dior Plump n Volume Mascara, and as the name suggests it is the most volumizing mascara I've ever tried! If I want more length I use the Lancôme Hypnôse Drama, the curvy wand covers every single lash and gives me a defined look. Mixing those two mascaras is one of my tricks for thick but separated lashes.  

Brows are always an easy step for me because I'm a bushy brow babe by birth (5 B's!). I recently made a video trying the new Benefit Brow Contour Pro and I've been enjoying it, just because it's easy to use and I like to have a darker tone in hand, although I don't use much the light shades. This product gives me a bold and defined brow, so if I'm aiming something more natural and less complicated I use the Dior DiorShow All Day Brow Ink which comes in a liquid formula and glides on easily between brow hairs. 


En mi cajón de primers de ojos guardo una máscara que uso cuando no planeo maquillarme más que pestañas y cejas, la Máscara de Almendra de Ere Pérez tinta mis pestañas de manera natural pero no les da mucho volumen, si quiera longitud. Para más drama opto por Dior Plump n Volume Mascara que, como dice el nombre, ¡es la máscara más voluminosa que he probado! Si quiero más longitud uso Lancôme Hypnôse Drama, la brocha curveada deposita producto en cada pestaña y me da un look definido. Mezclar esas dos es uno de mis trucos favoritos para pestañas tupidas pero separadas. 

Las cejas siempre son un paso fácil para mí porque ya tengo ceja poblada de nacimiento (¡suertuda!). Recientemente hice un video probando el nuevo Brow Contour Pro de Benefit y me ha gustado bastante, sólo porque es fácil de usar y me gusta saber que tengo un tono más obscuro a la mano, aunque los dos claros no los uso mucho. Este producto me da un look más definido e intenso, si quiero algo natural y menos complicado uso el Dior DiorShow All Day Brow Ink que viene en fórmula líquida y se pasa con facilidad entre los pelitos de la ceja.  








If I go a little too far with my brows or just feel like brushing them with clear gel I use this one from By Apple, it's super inexpensive and does the job. In that same little drawer I keep my Bodyography Glitter Pigment in Sparkler which I use for every single night out look since I got it, and a gold Maybelline Color Tattoo to work as a base. For face products you can see I've been loving bronzy cheeks. I use the Physicians Formula Insta Ready BB Bronzer all over my face to add some warmth. 

In the drawer below I have the Nars Blush in Madly—perfect earthy nude, and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure, which is one of my favorite pinky/purple blushes of all time. I use the MAC blush in Harmony for contouring and the Fenty Beauty Killawatt in Lighting Dust/Fire Crystal for highlighting. That Bare Minerals blush back there is kept just as an alternative option for more color, but honestly I wore it like two times. The Luma Bronzing Primer has been one of my favorite products ever! It gives my skin a beautiful sunlit glow and leaves a smooth complexion. 


Si siento que me fui muy lejos con mi cejas o simplemente quiero peinarlas con gel transparente uso este de By Apple que es súper barato y hace bien el trabajo. En ese mismo cajón guardo mi Glitter Pigment de Bodyography en Sparkler que lo uso para todos mis looks de noche desde que lo tengo, y un Color Tattoo de Maybelline para que sirva de base en tono dorado. Para productos de cara pueden ver que he estado amando una piel bronceada. Uso el Insta Ready BB Bronzer de Physicians Formula en todo mi rostro para darle calidez. 

En el cajón de abajo tengo el rubor Madly de Nars—el nude tierra perfecto, y el Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush en Mood Exposure, que es uno de mis rosas/morados favoritos de todo el tiempo. Uso el rubor Harmony de MAC para esculpir el rostro y el Killawatt de Fenty Beauty en Lighting Dust/Fire Crystal para iluminar. Ese rubor de Bare Minerals ahí atrás lo tengo como opción alternativa para más color pero honestamente lo he usado como dos veces. ¡El Bronzing Primer de Luma es uno de los productos que más he amado! Le da a mi piel un brillo soleado hermoso y una complexión suave. 





The eyeshadow palettes are the product that I change the most for sure. Since I have these products I previously mentioned in here I've kept in the last drawer several palettes. The Too Faced Chocolate Bar lasted the longest because I missed the tones and it's super friendly for all sorts of looks. I then switched to the classic Lorac PRO Palette, which has the perfect range of natural shades with a matter and shimmer finish. I now have the new Urban Decay Naked Cherry along with another new product, Zoeva Spice Of Life Palette, this is because I like to play around with them before creating a look for my blog.  

Las paletas de sombra son el producto que cambio más seguido, sin dudas. Desde que tengo estos productos que mencioné he guardado en el último cajón varias paletas. La Too Faced Chocolate Bar duro mucho porque extrañaba los tonos y es súper amigable para todo tipo de looks. Cambié después por la clásica Lorac PRO Palette, que tiene toda la gama perfecta de tonos naturales matte y con brillo. Por ahora tengo la nueva Naked Cherry de Urban Decay junto con otro nuevo lanzamiento que es Spice Of Life de Zoeva, esto es para jugar con ellas antes de hacer un look para mi blog. 





the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.