29 November, 2015

A Weekend Away



Two weeks ago I had the chance to get out of town for a couple of days, it is no surprise that I visited México City again. I have to admit that I like it more and more every time that I go there. 

Hace dos semanas tuve la oportunidad de salir de la ciudad por unos días, no es sorpresa que haya visitado la Ciudad de México otra vez. Debo admitir que me gusta más y más cada vez que voy.





It was just for the weekend, I had plenty of free time on the day that I arrived so I met up with my friend Jorge for lunch and a stroll around the city. He definitely has the same taste as me when it comes to cozy cafés and delicious food. We ended up at Ojo De Agua, full of organic food and nutritious goodness. 

Fue sólo por el fin de semana, tenía mucho tiempo libre el día que llegué así que me encontré con mi amigo Jorge para comer y pasearnos por la ciudad. Definitivamente él tiene el mismo gusto que yo cuando se trata de cafés a gusto y comida deliciosa. Acabamos en Ojo De Agua, lleno de comida orgánica y cosas nutritivas.





We kept walking around the area in search of a nice café. La Condesa is full of Instagrammable views (I just invented the word) so I obviously had to take pictures of this bunch of flowers. 

Seguimos caminando por el área en busca de un café. La Condesa está llena de vistas Instagrameables (acabo de inventar la palabra), así que obviamente tuve que tomar foto de estas flores.



We ended up at this cute little place, ordered our drinks, and kept walking for the rest of the afternoon. The weather was a bit too cold for me so a hot drink was a must by that time of the day. We even got cute latte art!

Terminamos en este pequeño lugar, ordenamos nuestras bebidas y seguimos caminando por el resto de la tarde. El clima estaba un poco frío para mí, por lo que una bebida caliente era un must a esa hora del día. ¡Hasta nos hicieron latte art!





The rest of the days are a bit more personal but there was a lot of shopping involved. I ran into Sephora twice so I obviously did a few purchases, along with something from the beauty aisle at H&M. You can see the full haul here

El resto de los días son más personas pero hubieron muchas compras involucradas. Me topé con Sephora dos veces así que obviamente realicé unas compras, junto con algo del pasillo de belleza de H&M. Pueden ver esa lista completa aquí.








Have you visited Mexico City? Should I consider moving there? Haha!


¿Han visitado la Ciudad de México? ¿Debería considerar mudarme? ¡Jaja!










the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.