02 December, 2015

Natural Look With Rodial



In a previous post I talked about Rodial Skincare, they sent me a package with some goodies and I've been wearing them a lot lately. I created a natural look using all the makeup products from that package plus a few others from my collection. 

En una publicación anterior hablé de Rodial Skincare, me enviaron un paquete con unas cositas y las he estado usando mucho últimamente. Hice un look natural usando todos los productos de maquillaje de ese paquete más unos cuántos de mi colección.






My makeup throughout the week looks almost the same, I only swipe one eyeshadow all over the eyes and focus more on my skin. This is only because I'm always of time in the morning but if I ever have a few extra minutes I'll most likely do something else with my eyes. Products like the Glamobrow or Eye Sculpt are great for quick looks because the application is easy, I've been wearing those two a lot. 

Mi maquillaje en la semana se ve casi siempre igual, sólo uso una sombra en los ojos y me enfoco más en mi piel. Esto es porque siempre ando corta de tiempo en la mañana pero si alguna vez tengo unos minutos extras sin duda los uso para mis ojos. Los productos como Glamobrow o Eye Sculpt son buenos para hacer looks rápidos porque la aplicación es fácil, he estado usando esos dos mucho.




Face/Rostro
- Rodial Instaglam Skin Tint + Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation.  
- Rodial Airbrush Concealer. 
- Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder.
- Rodial Compact Deluxe Contouring Powder. 
- theBalm Downboy Blush. 

Eyes/Ojos
- Rodial Glamobrow. 
- Rodial Eye Sculpt (all over the eyes/en toda el área de los ojos). 
- Maybelline The Nudes: Lightest matte shade (inner corners and brow bone highlight/sombra matte más pálida para iluminar bajo la ceja y lagrimales), Black shade (outer corners near the lashes/sombra negra en las orillas externas cerca de las pestañas). 
- Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner. 
- Rodial Glamolash Skinny Mascara. 

Lips/Labios:
- Rodial XXL Lip Liner in Nude. 
- MAC Please Me Lipstick. 










How you do wear your makeup on a daily basis?

¿Cómo usan su maquillaje a diario?







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.