30 August, 2015

The Weekly Diary #6



Consisting mostly of last week's fun bits, today's entry is simple but significant. It has been a while since the last time I went out of town and actually enjoyed looking at another city right here in México. Of course I had a sneaky haul in the way.  

Consistiendo en su mayoría de piezas de la semana pasada, la entrada de hoy es simple pero significativa. Ya hace tiempo de la última vez que salí de la ciudad y disfruté ver otro lugar aquí en México. Claro que tuve unas compritas sorderas. 





I flew to México City for the weekend to visit a friend. The best thing was actually seeing the city and walking through old streets. I have been there numerous times before but something made it different this time, I still don't know what it was. 

Volé a la Ciudad de México el fin de semana para visitar a un amigo. Lo mejor de esto fue en realidad ver la ciudad y caminar por las calles viejas. He estado ahí numerosas veces pero algo lo hizo diferente esta vez, aún no se qué. 






We climbed (walked) all the way to the top of the Chapultepec Castle to enjoy this lovely view of the city. We had great food and drinks later that night and prepared for the next day. On Sunday we took a bus to see more parts of the city, then taking a break at a little café with some hot drinks and kept on with the tour. I wish I could share more photos but I think a lot of this trip is very personal. 

Nos subimos (caminamos) hasta la cima para llegar al Castillo de Chapultepec para apreciar de esta vista de la ciudad. Más tarde en la noche cenamos y tomamos a gusto y nos preparamos para el siguiente día. El domingo tomamos un autobús que nos llevó a ver más partes de la cuidad, después tuvimos un descanso en un pequeño café con bebidas calientes y seguimos con el tour. Quisiera poder compartir más fotos pero mucho de este viaje es muy personal. 




Every time I go to México City I love going to a little The Body Shop located at the airport, just to kill time before my flight (and because we don't have TBS where I live in). I also got some stuff for my mom, but one of my personal purchases was the Vitamin E Moisture Cream, my skin is loving it so much and I feel hydrated all day. Another thing that I've been loving every morning is the new Madagascan Vanilla Flower Mist, it's very fresh and sweet scent, just my type of fragrance. I find TBS products to be great for every day use, and their All-In-One BB Cream had been on my wishlist for quite a while so I decided to finally give it a try. I've only used it once but I wasn't impressed at all, it's a very sheer formula for my taste. I think it will be better for the winter as a primer because it's quite hydrating. 

Cada vez que voy a la Ciudad de México me encanta ir a un pequeño The Body Shop que está en el aeropuerto, sólo para matar tiempo antes de mi vuelo (y porque no tenemos TBS en donde vivo). Compré unas cosas para mi mamá también, pero una de mis compras personales fue la Vitamin E Moisture Cream, mi piel la ha amado y me siento hidratada todo el día. Otra cosa que me ha gustado mucho es el Madagascan Vanilla Flower Mist, tiene un olor muy fresco y dulce, justo mi tipo de fragancia. Siento que los productos de TBS son buenos para el uso diario, y su All-In-One BB Cream había estado en mi lista de cosas por comprar desde hace tiempo, así que por fin la decidí probar. Sólo la he usado una vez pero no estoy sorprendida, es una fórmula demasiado ligera para mi gusto. Creo que será mejor para el invierno como un primer porque es bastante hidratante. 









What places have you been to lately?

¿A qué lugares han ido últimamente?







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.