08 November, 2017

Video: Full Bold Look Using only Wet'n'Wild



A while ago I was sent a very generous amount of products from Wet'n'Wild, some of these I had already seen around and I was so happy to finally get to try them out. I made a video of a bold autumnal look that you can achieve with these products. 

Hace tiempo recibí un paquete con una cantidad generosa de productos de Wet'n'Wild, algunos de estos ya los había visto y estaba feliz de finalmente poderlos probar. Hice un video de un look intenso de otoño que puedes crear con estos productos. 








In this tutorial I'm speaking in spanish (my mother language) but feel to mute it and play your own music, the whole video itself is quite self explanatory. 






My favorite products were the foundations, the contour palette, the eyeshadows, and the illuminating palette. I was a little disappointed with the mascara more than anything but I'm glad I really loved most of these goodies. The best thing about this look is that you can adjust the false lashes and lip color to make it more suitable for daily wear or a less glamorous occasion. 

Mis productos favoritos fueron las bases, la paleta para esculpir, las sombras y la paleta para iluminar. Me decepcioné poquito de la máscara de pestañas más que nada pero me alegra que los demás productos me encantaron. Lo mejor de este look es que puedes ajustar las pestañas falsas y el color de labios para hacerlo algo más adecuado para uso diario o una ocasión menos glamorosa. 




the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.