07 July, 2017

In Her Makeup Bag - LILA SIRENA



Hello everybody, this is Lila Sirena (@lilasirena in all my social media) and today I'm excited to be a guest here to talk to you a bit about me and the makeup that I'm currently wearing. First things first... I'm a Capricorn, I live in Monterrey, NL (Mexico) and I have my own little space on the internet (www.lilasirena.com) where I share my personal style, beauty reviews, inspiration, some DIY projects and all my music in constant rotation. 

Hola a todos, soy Lila Sirena (@lilasirena en toda red social jajaja) y hoy tengo el súper gusto de ser la invitada en Noirette Diary para platicarles un poco acerca de mí y del maquillaje que estoy usando últimamente. Primero lo primero... soy Capricornio, vivo en Monterrey (NL) y tengo un pequeño espacio de internet (www.lilasirena.com) en donde comparto mi estilo personal, beauty reviews, inspiración, algunos proyectos DIY de moda y la música que tengo en rotación continua. 





Now let's talk about what we all love, makeup. ¿What's in my makeup bag? There's always a bit of color, especially with lipstick (those who know me can tell how much I love bright colors), or with sparkly eyeshadows. 

On a day to day basis I prefer practical and simple beauty looks (without leaving aside a touch of coolness) paired with super hydrated and illuminated skin. Lately I've been a fan of the monochrome look in pinky-lilac tones, these are a few of the products that I use to achieve it. 


Ahora hablemos de lo que nos encanta, el bendito maquillaje. ¿Qué hay en mi makeup bag? Siempre hay algo de color, principalmente en el lipstick (los que me conocen saben que amo los tonos bright), o en brillitos para ojos. 

Para el día a día prefiero los beauty looks prácticos, sencillos (sin olvidar el toque de coolness), con piel súper hidratada e iluminada. Últimamente soy fan del look monocromático en tono rosa-lila y éstos son algunos de los productos que uso para lograrlo: 




Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base
To evenly highlight my complexion and prep it for foundation. 

Para iluminar uniformemente la piel y prepararla para la base de maquillaje.


Make Up Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation
I started using it very recently pero it has quickly become one of my favorites because it's so easy to apply and blend completely, it also has great coverage and doesn't feel cakey. 

La empecé a usar hace poco pero se ha vuelto de mis favoritas porque me resulta muy fácil de aplicar y difuminar totalmente, aparte de que tiene buena cobertura y no se siente pesada.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
I don't think there's any #BeautyJunkie who doesn't love this product. It never goes out of my makeup bag because I love how practical and effective it is, and it feels very lightweight under the eyes. I declare this my favorite concealer ever. 

No creo que exista #BeautyJunkie que no ame este producto. Jamás falta en mi cosmetiquera porque me encanta lo práctico y efectivo que es, además se siente muy ligero debajo de los ojos. Lo declaro mi concealer favorito por siempre.


Lancôme Belle De Teint Bronzer & Blush Harmony (Sun kissed Effect)
I adore these type of palettes that come with a glorious trio of highlighter, bronzer, and blush. I like this one in particular because of the bold pink tone that compliments nicely all the makeup. 

Adoro este tipo de paletas que traen el trío glorioso de iluminador, bronzer y blush. Esta en especial me gusta por el tono rosa fuerte que complementa muy bien todo el maquillaje.


Clarins Supra Volume Mascara
Mascara is a must-have for me, this one by Clarins has done a perfect job for me, definitely one of my favorites. 

El rímel es indispensable en mi vida, este de Clarins me ha cumplido al 100, definitivamente uno de mis preferidos.


Lancôme Le Metallique Liquid EyeShadow in 02 Tempo Mediterraneen
As I was saying, I love sparkly and colorful eyelids (especially if they're lilac-pink). I tried this liquid eyeshadow and it's really beautiful, I'm head over heels for it. 

Como les decía, me encantan los brillitos de colores en los ojos (más si son rosa-lila). Probé esta sombra líquida y es realmente hermosa, me tiene completamente enamorada. 


Beautique Eyeliner in Frosted Caramel
This is the liner that I've been suing all through Summer in my waterline and inner rims. I won't change it for any other, it has a rose gold tone that makes the eyes stand out a lot. 

Este es el delineador que he usado todo el verano en el waterline y lagrimal. No lo cambio por nada, tiene un colorcito gold rose que hace que resalten muy bonito los ojos.


Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick in WSM
Last but not least, my signature look wouldn't be complete without a good lipstick. This matte lilac tone is my ultimate favorite for my monochrome makeup look. 

Por último, mi signature look no estaría completo sin un buen lipstick, éste en tono lila matte es mi consentido para el maquillaje monocromático.



SHOP THIS POST







Thanks to everyone who visited this post and thanks to Siham for the lovely invitation to share my makeup favorites here. 

Muchas gracias a todos los que visitaron el post y también mil gracias a Siham por la bonita invitación a compartir mis favoritos de makeup aquí.  



LILA SIRENA

· Instagram ·
· Facebook ·
· Twitter ·
· Pinterest · 



the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.