17 April, 2017

Faux Freckles



I'll admit it, my favorite thing at the moment are fake freckles. I feel like they look so girly and fresh, not to mention that they make me look much younger which is now very appreciated. After a couple of hours on Pinterest I got inspired for this look. 

Lo voy a admitir, mi cosa favorita del momento son las pecas falsas. Siento que se ven muy femeninas y frescas, sin mencionar que me hacen ver más joven lo cual ya es muy apreciado. Después de un par de horas en Pinterest me inspiré para este look.







Face/Rostro
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation. 
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. 
- Benefit GALifornia Blush. 
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil (for freckles/para las pecas). 

Eyes/Ojos
- Benefit KaBrow! + 3D Brow Tones. 
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. 
- MAC Texture. 
- Lancôme Le Crayon Miracle. 
- Ardell Demi Wispies False Lashes. 

Lips/Labios:
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Clay Crush.  






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.