22 April, 2017

5 Must-Have Beauty Products For Spring



I can't rave any more about Spring and how much I love without sounding like a broken record. This year I've been the biggest fan of a dewy skin and natural beauty, two terms that resemble a classic Spring look. These products are my favorite for the season.

No puedo hablar más de cuánto amo la primavera y no sonar como un disco rallado. Este año he sido la más grande fanática de la piel iluminada y la belleza natural, dos términos que me suenan mucho a un look clásico primaveral. Estos productos son mis favoritos de la temporada.


NARS All Day Luminous Foundation
I mostly wear this at night or in a really sheer layer in the day time. It has a beautiful soft dewy finish that makes the skin look fresh and young.

La mayoría de las veces uso esta para la noche o una capa muy ligera en el día. Tiene un acabado muy lindo y luminoso que hace ver tu rostro fresco y joven.


Benefit GALifornia Blush
The perfect peachy pink with a hint of a sunny glow. It looks like a natural flush color on the cheeks.

El rosa durazno perfecto con un toque de brillo del sol. Se ve como un color natural en las mejillas.


Lancôme Le Stylo Parisian Lips
This double-ended pen has a pigmented matte side in one end to a girly bold look. Although, it is the sheer pencil side what I like the most for the season, as it adds some color to the lips without being too much.

Esta pluma de dos lados tiene en uno un labial matte para un look intenso y femenino. Aunque es en realidad el lado del lápiz ligero por el que me gusta para la temporada, ya que le da algo de color a los labios sin ser demasiado.


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
This isn't exactly one product but let's pretend it is. The colors in here have been my go-to lately. I feel like most of the shades here are great to be worn by their own for quick looks. 

Este no exactamente un solo producto pero pretendamos que sí. Los colores en la paleta han sido mis más usados de día a día. Siento que la mayoría de las sombras son ideales para usarse por sí solas para looks rápidos.


Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil
I really like this one for my brows but the trick here is to use ir as a faux freckles tool. The tiny nib will get you the most natural effect with different tones depending on how much you press it to the skin.

Realmente me gusta usar este lápiz en mis cejas pero el truco aquí es para crearse pecas falsas. La punta delgada te dará el efecto más natural con distintos tonos dependiendo cuánto lo presiones ante la piel.


the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.