13 February, 2017

My Perfect No-Makeup Look



The amount of makeup that I wear on a daily basis is drastically changing as I grow older. I don't care much about sporting a full face of makeup if I'm not going anywhere fancy. I have been enjoying wearing the minimum while taking good care of my skin. 

La cantidad de maquillaje que uso a diario ha ido cambiando drásticamente mientras crezco. Ya no me preocupo por llevar toda la cara maquillada si no voy a algún lugar interesante. He disfrutado usar lo mínimo mientras cuido mucho mi piel.  






They key to a smooth face (aside from a good skincare routine) is wearing a primer that helps to minimize pores, along with other issues on your skin. I really like the ELF Mineral Primer because it blurs out the texture in my problem areas. I dare to say that most of the times I've been skipping a base and go directly with my trust Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer under the eyes and on imperfections. However, if I feel like I need a little more coverage, I will wear the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream on the center of my face. 

That's mostly it for complexion. No powder, no contour, just a little dusty pink blush like Tarte Celebrated to add color right on the apple of my cheeks. Spending more time on my face is crucial to look natural, the rest of your steps can vary depending on what features you want to emphasize. 

I'm quite lucky to have full brows, so I only add a bit more color with one swipe of Gimme Brow by Benefit. My lashes, on the other hand, are small and facing downward, so they do need a little extra help. Black mascara is definitely not very natural-looking, so instead I go for the Brown They're Real by Benefit, the plastic wand separates every lash and combs them to a decent length. Lips are my favorite part because I play around with them a bit more. I've been really loving the ChaCha Balm by Benefit, it gives them a light peachy tone and they look juicy. 


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


La llave para una superficie suave (aparte de un buen cuidado de piel) es usar un primer que ayude a minimizar poros, entre otros problemas en tu rostro. Me gusta mucho el Primer Mineral de ELF porque difumina la textura en mis áreas de problema. Me atrevo a decir que la mayoría de las veces me he saltado usar una base y me voy directo con mi amado Corrector Instant Age Rewind de Maybelline en las ojeras e imperfecciones. Sin embargo, si siento que necesito un poco más de cobertura, usaré la BB Cream Dream Fresh de Maybelline

Eso es casi todo para mi complexión. Nada de polvo ni de esculpir, sólo un poquito de rubor en tono rosa palo como Celebrated de Tarte para darle color a mis mejillas. Pasar más tiempo en mi rostro es crucial para verme natural, el resto de tus pasos pueden variar dependiendo en qué facciones quieras enfatizar. 

Yo tengo suerte de tener cejas pobladas, así que sólo paso una vez mi Gimme Brow de Benefit para darles color. Mis pestañas, del otro lado, son pequeñas u apuntan hacia abajo, así que necesitan un poco de ayuda. La máscara negra  no es muy natural, prefiero usar They're Real de Benefit café, la brocha de plástico separa cada pestaña y las peina con una longitud decente. Los labios son mi parte favorita porque puedo jugar con ellos más. He estado encantada con ChaCha Balm de Benefit, les da un tono durazno muy tenue y se ven jugosos. 



the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.