12 January, 2017

My Birthday Makeup Look!



Today is one of my favorite days of the year and that's only because it happens to be my birthday. I've been thinking for a while now what kind of look I wanted to wear and came up with something very simple with eyeshadows but added a lot of sparkle and lashes to make the eyes pop. 

Hoy es uno de mis días favoritos del año y eso es sólo porque es mi cumpleaños. He estado pensando por un tiempo qué tipo de look quería usar y terminé con algo muy sencillo con las sombras pero agregué mucho brillo y pestañas para resaltar los ojos. 





Although I don't think I'll be drinking too much tonight because I'm still going through the longest cold I've ever had, I still wanted something natural on the lips. I will be definitely taking lots of pictures, so making the eyes pop is what always works best for me on photos. A bronzed and glowy skin is a must in a special day like this, so I went to town with both products. At the moment I've been really loving rose gold and copper eyes, I feel like they go nicely with my hair color. 

A pesar de que no estaré tomando mucho esta noche porque aún sigo en el resfriado más largo que he tenido, aún quería usar algo natural en los labios. Definitivamente me tomaré muchas fotos, hacer los ojos el centro de atención siempre me funciona bien para eso. Una piel bronceada y luminosa es un must para un día especial como este, así que me puse lo más posible de ambos productos. Por el momento he estado sobre los tonos cobres y rosa/dorado, siento que van bien con mi tono de pelo. 





Face/Rostro
- L'Oréal 24H Infallible Foundation. 
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer. 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer (for contour/para esculpir). 
- Benefit Coralista Blush. 
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder. 
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer. 

Eyes/Ojos
- Benefit KaBrow! 
- Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Palette: Charmer (brow bone/bajo las cejas), Smarty Pants (crease/cuenca), Rebel (outer edges/orillas externas), Leader (outer lash lines/orillas externas de pestañas), Funny Girl (inner corners/orillas internas). 
- MAC Pigment in Tan (lids with Fix+/párpados con Fix+). 
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. 
- Jean Marin Lashes in #666. 

Lips/Labios:
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Isola Bella








26 is a big number, so I'm off to celebrate!
¡26 es un número grande, así que me paso a festejar! 

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.