26 January, 2017

How To Transition Your Makeup From Winter To Spring



January isn't even over yet and I'm already lusting over Spring. I know it is a bit early to say good bye to the coldest season, but the weather has been very sunny and warm where I live, which made me lighten up my everyday face. 

Todavía ni se termina enero y ya estoy pensando en la primavera. Sé que es un muy rápido para decirle adiós a la temporada más fría, pero el clima ha estado muy soleado y cálido donde vivo, lo cual me hizo refrescar mi rutina de diario.  




After the Holidays and glittery bold lip makeup looks, January feels like the perfect time to start over, not just with life but with makeup as well. First things first, priming my face has become a very important step in my routine. The MaxFactor FaceFinity Primer makes my makeup last all day and keeps my skin from looking oily. After that, I apply a light layer of the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation, it feels like there is nothing on my skin but with great coverage and SPF 50. These two help me skip my powder and just apply a bit of concealer where I need it. 

Surprisingly, contour has been left aside on my every day routine. Whenever I feel like brightening up my face and looking fresh I go for a rosy blush. I re-discovered the Downboy Blush by theBalm in my stash and immediately fell in love again. It gives the cheeks a very fresh flush. Speaking of rosy tones, the perfect time of the year to crack out the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is definitely Spring. Just swiping one of these eyeshadows brings a lot of light to my eyes, I then apply a layer of black mascara. 

Bold brows are definitely not my cup of tea at the moment. Instead, I've been sporting a somehow lighter style by using GimmeBrow by Benefit and focusing mostly on the tails. I've been carrying around my Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon for an every day color, it looks very natural on the lips as well. If I feel like it's too much pink on my face I just go for the Palladio Clear Gloss


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Después de la temporada navideña llena de diamantina y labios intensos, enero se siente como el tiempo perfecto para comenzar de nuevo, no sólo con la vida sino con maquillaje también. Primero lo primero, aplicarme primer se ha vuelto un paso muy importante para mí. El FaceFinity Primer de MaxFactor hace que mi maquillaje dure todo el día y mantiene mi cara sin verse grasosa. Después de eso, aplico una capa ligera de la Base Teint Idole Ultra Cushion de Lancôme, se siente como si no hubiera nada en mi piel pero con cobertura excelente y FPS 50. Estos dos evitan que me aplique polvo y sólo uso un poco de corrector donde lo necesite.

Sorprendentemente, he dejado a un lado el esculpir mi rostro. Cuando siento que quiero darle luz a mi cara y verme más fresca uso un rubor rosado. Acabo de re-descubrir Downboy Blush de theBalm en mi colección y de inmediato me volví a enamorar. Le da a las mejillas un rubor muy fresco. Hablando de tonos rosas, el tiempo perfecto para usar la Paleta Naked 3 de Urban Decay es en la primavera sin dudas. Con sólo pasar una de estas sombras le doy a mis ojos más luz, después aplico una capa de máscara de pestañas negra.

Las cejas intensas no son mi cosa favorita en el momento. Al contrario, he estado llevando una ceja más ligera usando GimmeBrow de Benefit y enfocándome más en los exteriores. En mi bolsa he llevado el Labial Super Lustrous en Pink in the Afternoon de Revlon para un tono de diario, se ve natural también. Si siento que llevo mucho rosa en mi rostro entonces aplico el Gloss Transparente de Palladio






How do you transition your makeup between seasons?
¿Cómo cambian su maquillaje entre temporadas?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.