07 December, 2016

Tips to Grow On Social Media



I've been trying to dedicate a bit more time to all my social media and not just focus on Instagram and my blog, which are my favorite places to be. It's a little hard but it definitely helps to bring more traffic to your blog.  

He estado tratando de dedicarle más tiempo a todas mis redes sociales y no sólo enfocarme en Instagram y mi blog, las cuales son mis favoritas. Es un poco difícil pero definitivamente ayuda a traer más tráfico a tu blog. 





POSTING REGULARLY
This is something that I've learned mostly from Instagram: the more I post, the more likely people will stumble upon my page. When I first did the Skincare Week on my blog and posted every day for a whole week, my blog audience increased significantly. Now that I'm doing a daily post until Christmas I'm getting the same results. It's all about being constant and present in the internet. 

Esto es algo que aprendí por mayor parte de Instagram: entre más publico, más probable es que la gente se encuentre con mi página. Cuando hice la Semana del Cuidado de Piel en mi blog y publiqué diario por una semana, la audiencia de mi blog incrementó significativamente. Ahora que estoy haciendo un post diario hasta Navidad estoy teniendo los mismos resultados. Todo se trata de ser constante y estar presente en el internet.  


SHARING CONTENT
It's funny because I'm actually a little lazy on this one. Whenever I post something on the blog, I share an image on my Tumblr, pin another one on Pinterest, and share a scroll video on my Instagram Stories. I understand that the audience that I get from every site is very different, so I've been trying to stick with Twitter and Facebook to make it even wider.  

Es gracioso porque de hecho soy un poco floja con esto. Cuando publico algo en el blog, comparto una foto en mi Tumblr, pineo otra en Pinterest y comparto un video del post completo en mi Instagram Stories. Entiendo que la audiencia que obtengo de cada sitio es diferente, así que he tratado de apegarme más a Twitter y Facebook también para extenderla aún más. 


PARTICIPATE
One of the most important things to me is to be friendly with people who do the same thing as me. I love to go through my Instagram feed and leave comments on other people's accounts. Same with reading other blogs and share my opinions with them. I think it's crucial to integrate yourself with the community, not only to share your links but also to show your support.  

Una de las cosas más importantes para mí es ser amigable con la gente que hace lo mismo que yo. Me encanta ver las fotos que los demás publican en Instagram y dejarles comentarios. Lo mismo con leer otros blogs y compartir mi opinión con ellos. Creo que es crucial integrarte con la comunidad, no sólo para dejar tus enlaces pero también para demostrar tu apoyo






Don't forget to follow me on all my social media:
No olviden seguirme en mis redes sociales: 



the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.