08 December, 2016

A Liner For Every Type Of Wing



One of the first things that you should know before doing an iconic winged liner is what products work best for you. Over time, I have collected a few ones that always give me the desired results and, most importantly, they are super black. 

Una de las primeras cosas que debes saber antes de hacer un delineado en ala es qué productos funcionan para ti. Con el tiempo he recolectado algunos que me dan los resultados que quiero y, más importante, son súper negros. 





LONG THICK WINGS: L'Oréal Super Liner Gel Intenza in Pure Black (look)
My first choice when I want my liner to stay in place no matter what and to be super black is gel. The only thing that makes me stay away from it is that the application process is a bit more elaborated than just swiping a pencil through your lash line, but the result is definitely more precise. 

Mi primera opción cuando quiero que mi delineador se quede en su lugar sin importar nada y que sea súper negro es con gel. La única cosa que me aleja de él es que el proceso de aplicación es más elaborado que sólo pasar un lápiz por tus ojos, pero el resultado es mucho más preciso. 


THIN SHARP WINGS: Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner in Beyond Black (look) 
This product came to the world for the lazy people like me who want the intensity of a gel formula without having to look for a brush to apply it. The plastic angled tip gives you a lot of control of how much you apply and lasts just as long as a normal gel liner. Or even longer. 

Este producto vino al mundo para le gente floja como yo que quiere la intensidad de una fórmula en gel sin tener que buscar una brocha para aplicarlo. La punta angular de plástico te da mucho control de cuánto producto aplicas y dura igual que un delineador en gel normal. O incluso más. 


SOFT WINGS: Urban Decay 24/4 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion (look)
If I'm not feeling like doing a super sharp wing but still want something in there I go for this pencil. I lightly draw it onto my lash line and then smudge it outwards to create the illusion of a wing but in a much softer way. This is a great way to start with liner if you're not too good at it. 

Si no me siento como para hacer una ala intensa pero aún quiero algo ahí, opto por este lápiz. Dibujo una línea suave en la raíz de mis pestañas y luego la difumino hacia afuera para crear la ilusión de una ala más suave. Esta es una manera buena de empezar a usar delineador si no eres muy buena. 


SMALL EVERY DAY WINGS: Maybelline Master Graphic Marker in Striking Black (look)
If I'm in a rush there is no other product that I like to use. The tip of this marker is perfect to create a wing by just turning it around to extend it outside and then slide it back inside to line the rest of the eye. I have a video on how I do my liner with this one. 

Si tengo prisa no hay otro producto que me guste usar más que este. La punta de este marcador es perfecta para crear una ala con sólo voltearlo y extender la línea hacia afuera, después lo apuntas hacia adentro para delinear el resto del ojo. Tengo un video de cómo hago mi delineador con este. 


L to R / I a D: Maybelline, Urban Decay, Benefit, L'Oréal.






What's your favorite liner?
¿Cuál es tu delineador favorito?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.