06 December, 2016

OOTN: Metallic Lace



I'm not going to sit here and bore you with fashion tips when that is clearly not my subject. Let's call this Personal Style then. Last weekend I wore this outfit to a bar, I'm more of a throw-it-all-on-and-hope-it-looks-good kind of girl so you could say that I'm quite proud of my arrangement. 

No me voy a sentar aquí y aburrirlos con tips de moda cuando claramente no es mi tema. Digamos que esto es Estilo Personal pues. El fin de semana pasado llevé este atuendo a un bar, soy más un póntelo-todo-y-esperemos-que-se-vea-bien tipo de niña así que pueden decir que estoy muy orgullosa de mi acomodo. 






Surprisingly, there is an explanation of what I'm wearing. I wanted to do something all black but with a little twist. I'm not a big fan of patterns or colors (clearly) so what works best for me is to play with textures. The main thing are the metallic leggings, they're not as bright as they may look here but definitely not as plain as a black pair. To keep things girly I added thin jewelry pieces and a lace top (which I have in two other colors because apparently I'm super creative).  

Sorprendentemente, sí hay una explicación de lo que llevo puesto. Quería hacer algo todo negro pero con algo diferente. No soy la gran fanática de los patrones o colors (claramente) entonces a mí me funciona mejor jugar con texturas. Lo principal son los leggings metálicos, no son tan brillantes como pueden parecer aquí pero definitivamente no tan planos como un par negro. Para mantener las cosas más femeninas agregué joyería delicada y un top de encaje (el cual ya compré en otros dos colores porque al parecer soy muy creativa). 




Lace Blouse, Leggings, Shoes: ZARA | Jacket, Choker & Necklace: BERSHKA | Ring: THE PEACH BOX | Watch: DANIEL WELLINGTON.







What do you think of the leggings and top?
¿Qué opinan de los leggings y el top

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.