07 November, 2016

Glitter Ombré Nails



As much of a pain that it is to remove glitter nail polish, one thing is sure: I love to wear it. Unlike my teenage years, I don't wear a full glitter mani, although I like to incorporate it in a (not so) subtle way to my usual colors and styles. 

Por más que sea un dolor de cabeza quitarse el esmalte de diamantina, una cosa es segura: me encanta usarlo. Al contrario de mis días de pubertad, ya no llevo un manicure de únicamente diamantina, aunque sí me gusta incorporarlo de una manera (no tan) sutil a mis colors y estilos usuales. 





So this brings us to one of my favorite nail art styles: glitter ombré. It's extremely simple and you don't need any additional tools to get the desired results. I first primed my nails with the Fingerpaints Base Coat and then went ahead an applied two coats of Nina Ultra Pro in French Pink. By the name, you'll know that this nail polish is meant to work as a base for french manicure so I though it would look better than leaving the nails bare. 

After letting the pink base dry, I went ahead with the Fingerpaints You Gotta Be Kitsch-ing Me, it has a fun selection of colors that I think go very well with this season. I first applied a very light coat to spread the glitter across half of the nails. On the second coat I focused more on the cuticle area to make it look like a sparkle cluster. Finally, seal everything in place with a Top Coat, I used Seche Vite


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Entonces esto nos trae a uno de mis estilos de uñas favoritos: el degradado de diamantina. Es muy sencillo y no necesitas herramientas adicionales para obtener el resultado deseado. Primero pasé una Base Coat de Fingerpaints por mis uñas y luego apliqué dos capas de Nina Ultra Pro en French Pink. Por el nombre podrán saber que este esmalte está hecho para ser la base de un manicure francés, por lo que pensé que se vería mejor que dejar las uñas sin nada. 

Después de dejar secar la base, seguí con You Gotta Be Kitsch-ing Me de Fingerpaints, tiene una selección divertida de colores que pienso que van muy bien con la temporada. Primero apliqué una capa muy ligera hasta la mitad de las uñas para esparcir la diamantina. En la segunda capa me enfoqué más en el área de la cutícula para que pareciera un cúmulo de brillo. Finalmente, sella todo con una Top Coat, yo usé Seche Vite






How do you like to incorporate glitter to your mani?
¿Cómo te gusta incorporar diamantina en tu manicure?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.