05 November, 2016

New in my Stash



These past few days I've been playing around with new products that landed in my vanity. I think most of them are perfect for this season, specially the ones for the eyes. Today I'm sharing with you what I've been into. 

Estos últimos días he estado jugando con productos nuevos que aterrizaron en mi tocador. Creo que la mayoría de ellos son perfectos para esta temporada, en especial los de los ojos. Hoy les comparto lo que he estado usando. 





Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mauve Crush. 
This was a little of a disappointment because the color doesn't come off as strong as it looks in the pot. It's a light metallic blue with some sort of purple irridescence to it. I was expecting to get some of that purple on my lids but the color seems to appear more on the light blue side. Probably not going to get much wear out of it. 

Este fue un poco malo porque el color no se aplica tan fuerte como se ve en el empaque. Es un azul metálico claro con algo de brillo morado en él. Esperaba obtener más del morado en los párpados pero al parecer se queda más del lado azul. Probablemente no lo voy a usar mucho. 


MAC Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner in Macroviolet. 
This is one of my most exciting new products because I had been wanting to get a purple liner for so long, specially because it's my favorite color for eyeshadows. I love that the color isn't too obvious or vibrant, it's the tiny little red particles that make it pop. 

Este es uno de los productos nuevos que más me emociona porque he querido un delineador morado por tanto tiempo, en especial porque es mi color favorito para sombras. Me gusta que el color no es tan obvio o brillante, son las partículas rojas pequeñas que tiene las que lo hacen resaltar. 


MAC Eyeshadow in Texture. 
My original plan was to get Soft Brown but they didn't have it in a refill pan. I opted for Texture, a similar tone but in a Velvet formula. It has a slight pearly finish so it can work for the crease as well, which is what I wanted because my MAC Palette doesn't have as much matte shades. 

Mi plan original era llevarme Soft Brown pero no lo tenían en versión suelta. Opté por llevarme Texture, un color similar pero en fórmula Velvet. Tiene un acabado un poco aperlado, así que puede funcionar también para la cuenca, lo cual necesitaba porque mi Paleta de MAC no tiene muchos matte. 


Clinique Pop Matte Color Lip + Primer in Blushing Pop in Blushing Pop. 
A beautiful rusty pink shade. These glide on so smoothly and you barely feel like there's anything on your lips. It lasts for a long time as well, just like the original Pop Lipsticks. This has been my every day lipstick since I got it. 

Un rosa palo muy lindo. Estos se resbalan con mucha facilidad y no sientes que tienes algo puesto en los labios. Dura mucho tiempo al igual que los Labiales Pop originales. Este ha sido mi labial de diario desde que lo tengo. 


Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid lipstick in Nude Thrill. 
The color is very similar to the Clinique one but in a slightly rustier tone. This is one is very creamy and doesn't set on the lips as liquid lipsticks normally do. It also smells like cupcakes, something I appreciate in lip products as I hate off tastes on the lips. 

El color es muy similar al de Clinique pero en un tono un poco más oxidado. Este es muy cremoso y no se sienta en los labios como la mayoría de los labiales líquidos lo hacen. También huele a pastel, algo que aprecio mucho en productos para labios porque odio el sabor raro en la boca. 


MAC Blush in Blushbaby. 
A Sheertone formula blush that looks very natural on the cheeks. To me, it looks a bit like tenderling (my favorite blush) but in a deeper tone. I think it's perfect for Fall because of the blue undertone in it. I forgot to swatch this one, sorry. 

Un rubor en fórmula Sheertone que se ve muy natural en las mejillas. Para mí, es un poco como Tenderling (mi rubor favorito) pero en un tono más intenso. Creo que es perfecto para otoño por el tono azulado en él. Olvidé hacer muestra de color de éste, lo siento. 


Benefit They're Real Mascara in Jet Black.  
My favorite kind of mascaras are the ones with synthetic wands and black formulas. I had already tried the brown version of this mascara and I loved it for no-makeup looks. This quickly became one of my favorites and it has been sitting on my every day stash since I got it.  

Mi tipo de máscaras de pestañas favoritas son las que tienen la brocha sintética y de fórmulas negras. Ya había probado la versión café de esta y la amaba para looks "sin maquillaje". Se convirtió en uno de mis favoritos rápidamente y la he mantenido en mis cajones de diario desde que la tengo. 





Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation.   
This is the saddest acquisition of the list and not because I don't love it but because I chose a wrong foundation shade. Even if I was very tan, the color is too dark for me. However, I applied it to test it out and I loved the finish of it, my skin looked very flawless and the coverage was great even though I used a very small amount of product. You can discard the cushion and you're left with an empty compact that you can replace with a new cushion (something that I probably will do!). 

Esta es la adquisición más triste de todas y no porque no lo ame sino porque elegí un tono equivocado. Incluso si estuviera bronceada sería muy obscuro para mí. De todos modos, me lo probé para ver cómo era y me encantó el acabado, mi piel se veía muy suave y la cobertura era increíble a pesar de que usé muy poco producto. Puedes desechar el cushion y quedarte con un compacto vacío que puedes rellenar con otro (¡algo que muy probablemente haré!). 


Lancôme Cushion Blush Subtil in Sorber Grenadine.  
If you're into bright cheek colors, this is for you. I made the mistake to apply a huge amount on my cheeks the first time I tried it but I was amazed of how easy it was to blend. The best way to apply it is in small padding motions and with very little product in it. The cushion lets you build up the intensity as much as you want. 

Si te gustan los tonos intensos en las mejillas, este es para ti. Cometí el error de aplicar muchísimo la primera vez que lo usé pero me sorprendió lo fácil que era de difuminar. La mejor manera de aplicarlo es con movimientos palmeados chiquitos y con muy poco producto. El cushion te deja ir intensificando el tono lo más que desees. 









What have you been trying out lately?
¿Ustedes qué han probado últimamente?




the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.