14 September, 2016

Not So Off The Shoulder



As I've mentioned it before, bare shoulders have been one of my favorite trends this year. Being the potato that I am when it comes to fashion, I keep my eye on what seems easy to style and doesn't need much added help, such as this top.   

Como lo he mencionado antes, los hombros descubiertos han sido de mis tendencias favoritas del año. Siendo la papa que soy cuando se trata de moda, mantengo mis ojos sobre lo que se ve fácil de usar y no necesita mucha ayuda para darle estilo, como esta blusa.  





Last Saturday I had a friend's birthday celebration that went from a day to night event. To be honest, I didn't consider that, specially because I mostly go for black and white. However, I realized that this outfit worked perfectly for both occasions, the only difference was taking off the hat and putting on a bold lipstick at night. 

I got this top from SheIn and I wanted to wear it immediately. The sleeves are a lot looser than a normal off the shoulder top and that makes it very flowy. I love the lace detail that it has on the neck, I feel like it adds more decor to it without disturbing its simplicity. I paired up the top with these shorts that I got on a Zara summer sale a few months ago, they're so comfy and slightly high waisted, which came in quite handy because the top is a little short. 



El sábado pasado tuve un cumpleaños de un amigo y el evento pasó de día a noche. Para ser honesta, no contemplé eso, en especial porque siempre me voy por blanco y negro. De cualquier modo, me di cuenta de que este atuendo funcionó perfecto para ambas ocaciones, la única diferencia era quitarme el sombrero y ponerme un labial más fuerte en la noche. 

Me llegó esta blusa de SheIn y la quería usar de inmediato. Las mangas son más sueltas que las de un top sin hombros normal por los tirantes y eso la hace vaporosa. Me encanta el detalle de encaje que tiene en el cuello, siento que la adorna mucho sin dejar de verse sencilla. Lo acompañé con unos shorts que compré en Zara hace unos meses en sus ofertas de verano, son muy cómodos y un poco elevados a la cintura, lo cual me sirvió porque la blusa es un poco corta. 


Daniel Wellington Rose Gold Classic Sheffield Lady / Tous Vermeil Tack Rings with spinnels /



The day event was at a garden so I was sure I didn't want to wear heels but neither flat shoes. I opted for these sandal platforms that I got about two years ago at Bershka, they used to be my ride or die and totally forgot about them after a couple of months. I was doing a wardrobe clean up when I found them again, but unfortunately we only have a few more weeks of hot weather so I better wear them every single day until then. 

El evento de día fue en un jardín así que sabía que no quería irme en tacones pero tampoco en zapatos bajos. Opté por estas sandalias en plataforma que compré hace casi dos años en Bershka, eran mis favoritos y los olvidé por completo después de unos meses. Estaba limpiando mi armario cuando los volví a encontrar, pero desafortunadamente sólo nos quedan pocas semanas de calor, entonces los tendría que usar todos los días.








Do you like these kind of blouses?
¿Les gustan este tipo de blusas?


the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.