16 September, 2016

The Perfect Autumn Cheeks



Even though it's still incredibly warm where I live, I've officially jumped into the Fall mood. I even wore a super bold lip last night. That being said, I've left aside my pinky blushes and switched to the rusty shades.  

A pesar de que todavía está increíblemente cálido donde vivo, oficialmente salté al humor de otoño. Incluso me puse un labial fuerte anoche. Habiendo dicho eso, he dejado a un lado mis rubores rosas y cambié hacia los tonos oxidados.  





Chanel Joues Contraste Rose Bronze Blush. 
I don't get a lot of use out of this one because I like it for one specific type of look, one that I don't wear too often but it's definitely a fall style. It's a very warm pink with a little sheen to it, I only wear this with a lipstick like MAC Diva or something similar.  

No lo uso mucho porque me gusta para un look en específico, uno que no uso muy a menudo pero definitivamente es de estilo otoñal. Es un rosa cálido con un poco de brillo en él, sólo lo uso con un labial como Diva de MAC o algo similar. 


MAC Harmony Blush. 
This is used by many for contour purposes because it's more of a dark brown rather than a bronzy shade. I feel like this is great for blush and contour but only at night, I hardly wear it in the daytime but I love how it pairs up with a bold lipstick and gives a lot of dimension to the face.  

Este es usado por muchas personas para esculpir porque es más como un marrón obscuro en vez de un tono bronceado. Siento que es excelente para usarlo como rubor y para esculpir pero sólo en la noche, casi no lo uso de día pero amo cómo se ve junto con un labial fuerte y le da mucha dimensión al rostro. 


MAC Tenderling Blush. 
My favorite blush of all times. I just found out that it has been discontinued and my heart broke. I'm about to hit pan on it so I should get a backup soon. It's the perfect "my-cheeks-but-better" shade on me, a sheer pinky brown with a matte finish. It's so simple but that makes it the best. 

My rubor favorito de todo el tiempo. Acabo de darme cuenta de que ha sido descontinuado y mi corazón se rompió. Estoy a punto de tocar el fondo de metal, así que debería comprar un refuerzo pronto. Es el tono perfecto de "mis-mejillas-pero-mejor" en mí, un café/rosita muy tenue con acabado matte. Es tan simple pero eso lo hace el mejor. 


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure. 
Who doesn't love these blushes? It's a slightly plummy toned pink that goes perfectly with any look. The formula is so smooth and leaves a satin finish to the cheeks that I've been loving lately, specially in the daytime.  

¿Quién no ama estos rubores? Es un rosa con un poco de tono morado que va perfecto con cualquier look. La fórmula es muy suave y deja un acabado satinado en las mejillas que últimamente me gusta mucho, sobretodo en el día. 


Benefit Dallas Blush. 
This is starting to become one of my favorite blushes too. It gives a lot of warmth to the skin with that beautiful rusty red tone. It has a hint of pink in it that makes it different for Hoola, which I love solely for contour. It's a little more pigmented so you really need a small amount.  

Este está empezando a convertirse en uno de mis favoritos también. Le da mucha calidez a la piel con ese tono rojo oxidado. Tiene un poco de rosa en él que lo hace diferente a Hoola, el cual me gusta únicamente para esculpir. Es un poco más pigmentado así que necesitas muy poco. 





What have you been wearing on your cheeks for Fall?
¿Ustedes qué han estado usando en sus mejillas para otoño?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.