31 August, 2016

Bronzy Eyes - The Easy Way



I'm going to admit it, I've started to become the lazy kind of girl that I never thought I would be when it comes to makeup. As much as I love all that glam, on a daily basis I just want to wear as little as possible and only focus on my eyes. 

Lo voy a admitir, me he empezado a convertir en la mujer descuidada que jamás pensé ser cuando se tarta de maquillaje. Por más que ame todo el glamour, en el día a día sólo quiero usar lo más poco posible y enfocarme en mis ojos. 





With the much anticipated arrival of Autumn and the endless rainy days that we've been having in my little town, I've been all about warm shades. In an attempt to give my MAC eyeshadows more use, I re-discovered my love for Bronze —the name can't be more precise. I simply pack this on my lids and gently blend it out towards the crease. For a more toned down look, I'll wear Honey Lust on the inner portions of the eyes, it's also a bronzy shade but with a more peachy tone to it. 

As strange as it sounds, my eye base choice has been the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked In Pink. It's probably just me but I feel like the hint of red in this amps up the intensity of the bronzy tones, specially on Honey Lust. I apply a very light layer, just to give the eyeshadows something to stick to. 

And what could a lazy lady not love more than skipping steps on a makeup routine? Curling my lashes is something I hate to do, specially because most of the times I pinch my poor lids. Benefit Roller Lash is the way to go to get a natural curl and separated long lashes. If you want more volume just keep adding layers, I like to apply one and then go back with a second coat only to the outer lashes for an elongated eye effect. 


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Con la llegada muy próxima del otoño y los días de lluvia sin parar en mi pequeña ciudad he andado con humor de sombras cálidas. En un intento de darle más uso a mis sombras MAC, re-descubrí mi amor por Bronze —el nombre no puede ser más preciso. Simplemente pongo esta sombra en mis párpados y suavemente lo difumino hacia la cuenca. Para un look más relajado, uso Honey Lust en las porciones interiores de los ojos, también es bronce pero con un tono más melocotón. 

Por más extraño que suene, mi base de ojos ha sido Maybelline Color Tattoo en Inked In Pink. Probablemente sean ideas mías pero siento que lo poco de rojo que tiene amplifica los tonos bronce, en especial de Honey Lust. Aplico una capa muy ligera, sólo para darle algo a qué adherirse a las sombras. 

¿Y qué no podría amar más una mujer perezosa que saltarse pasos en su rutina de maquillaje? Rizar mis pestañas es algo que odio hacer, en especial porque siempre termino pellizcándome los párpados. Benefit Roller Lash es la opción cuando quiero un rizado natural y pestañas separadas. Si quieres más volumen puedes agregar capas, a mí me gusta aplicar una y luego volver con la segunda sólo en las pestañas exteriores para un efecto de ojo alargado. 












What eye makeup do you like to wear on a daily basis?
¿Qué maquillaje para ojos les gusta usar de diario?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.