28 August, 2016

One Top / Three Ways



Off the shoulder tops have been everyone's favorite trend this year, I have to say I've been a little into it too. Not too long ago I got this SheIn top in the mail and only wore it once, I decided to show you two other ways to wear the same shirt with different styles. 

Las blusas sin hombros han sido las favoritas de todos este año, debo decir que para mí también un poco. Hace no mucho tiempo recibí este top de SheIn en el correo y sólo lo usé una vez, decidí que sería bueno enseñarles otras dos formas de usar la misma blusa con otro estilo.



CASUAL AND COMFY.

This was the first time that I wore this top and posted a picture on Instagram. The flowy sleeves are a bit long and the top is sectioned in two parts. I wore it with high waisted shorts and tucked in one side of the top and left the other half out. I remember wearing it with flip flops but now I think a pair of white Converse would have looked better. It's a very relaxed look and you can add a bit of color with red lips. 

Esta fue la primera vez que usé este top y subí una foto a Instagram. Las mangas vaporosas son un poco largas y el top está seccionado en dos partes. Lo usé con shorts a la cintura y dejé una parte por dentro y la otra por fuera. Recuerdo haber usado esto con sandalias pero ahora creo que sería mejor con un par de Converse blancos. Es un look muy relajado y puedes agregar un poco de color con un labial rojo.





WHEN IT'S THE WEEKEND.

Mondays to Fridays I'm normally wearing pajamas all day (perks of freelancing and having a home office). It's on the weekends when I want to go out and look a little more dressed up but not like I try too hard. For this look I took the two front sections of the top and twisted them to make it shorter. There is a little belly action but if your weekends consist of eating out you can just let the top down and continue eating all day. I'm wearing it with light pink jeans and chunky heel sandals, these two have been my favorites too, they're both from Zara. 

De lunes a viernes lo más probable es que esté en piyama todo el día (lo bueno de trabajar de forma independiente y tener la oficina en casa). Es los fines de semana cuando salgo y me gusta verme un poco más arreglada pero no como si lo intentara mucho. Para este look até las dos secciones de adelante del top para hacerlo más corto. Se enseña un poco de pancita pero si tus fines consisten en comer fuera puedes soltar el nudo del top y continuar comiendo. Lo llevo con jeans rosa claro y sandalias de tacón grueso, estos dos han sido mis favoritos últimamente, ambos de Zara.





SHARP AND MONOCHROME.

In an attempt to make things a little more edgy, I ended up discovering my favorite way to wear this top. This time I went all black and white (shocking, I know) and just let all the sides loose and put on black leggings. These are a little high waisted to they cover my belly a little better. I paired it up with these black loafers with tassels on front that I got from Zara last year. This look is more covered up than the other two so I pulled my hair up in a pony tail to accentuate the shoulders a bit more and popped a dark lip.  

En un intento de hacer las cosas un poco más inquietas, terminé descubriendo mi forma favorita de usar este top. Esta vez opté por blanco y negro (para variar) y simplemente dejé los lados sueltos y me puse leggings negros. Estos son un poco altos a la cintura así que cubren mi abdomen mejor. Los acompañé con estos mocasines negros que tienen dos pompones, los compré en Zara el año pasado. Este look es más cubierto que los demás así que me hice una coleta para acentuar un poco los hombros y me puse un labial obscuro.





Which style do you prefer?
¿Cuál estilo prefieren? 

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.