26 October, 2015

The Weekly Diary #9



Recently I put myself in some sort of spending ban, the only good thing is that I did a few online orders last month and they've arrived within these days. Today I'm sharing those bits with you and the makeup that I've been wearing a lot lately. 

Recientemente me puse en una prohibición de gastos, lo único bueno es que ordené unas cosas en línea el mes pasado y han estado llegando en estos días. Hoy les comparto esas piezas y el maquillaje que he estado llevando mucho últimamente.






One of my favorite things (and new style staples) are these items from The Peach Box. They were incredibly nice to send me some pieces and I really liked them. I obviously went for rose gold and chose the Tribal Twist Ring and Luxe Roman Bangle. I've been wearing the ring every single day, I love how it fits perfectly with my TOUS rings. You can use the code "tpb-sihamhamdan" to get 15% off on your purchase. 

Una de mis cosas favoritas (y nuevos staples de estilo) son estas de The Peach Box. Fueron muy lindos para mandarme unas piezas y en verdad me gustaron mucho. Obviamente opté por rosa-dorado y elegí el Anillo Tribal Twist y el Brazalete Luxe Roman. He estado usando el anillo todos los días, me gusta como combina con mis anillos de TOUS. Pueden usar el código "tpb-sihamhamdan" para obtener un 15% de descuento en su compra.




For my makeup, I've fallen in love again with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. It's definitely the warm tones and purply shades that scream Fall to me. In one of my recent orders I finally got my hands on the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk, making this palette perfect for more dramatic looks with it (one coming soon!). However, I've been doing my makeup very simple on the every day basis: 

En mi maquillaje, me volví a enamorar de la Chocolate Bar Palette de Too Faced. Definitivamente son los tonos cálidos y las sombras moradas que me gritan otoño. En una de mis compras recientes por fin conseguí Pomegranate Punk de Maybelline Color Tattoo, haciendo esta paleta perfecta para looks más dramáticos con ella (¡ya viene uno en camino!). De todos modos, he estado llevando mi maquillaje muy simple a diario:



I start off with Salted Caramel on the crease as a transition shade then blend the edges with Strawberry Bon Bon and White Chocolate to highlight the brow bone and inner corners. I mix a little of Marzipan and Haute Chocolate and get it on the eyelids for brightness, then I add depth to the outer third of the eye with a tiny bit of Triple Fudge. On the lower lash line I swipe Salted Caramel all over and and then go with Cherry Cordial on the outer half for a subtle pop of color. 

Comienzo con Salted Caramel en la cuenca como color de transición, luego difumino las orillas con Strawberry Bon Bon y uso White Chocolate para iluminar bajo las cejas y las orillas internas. Después mezclo un poco de Marzipan y Haute Chocolate y lo pongo en los párpados para agregar iluminación, luego agrego profundidad al tercio externo de los ojos con un poco de Triple Fudge. En el área de abajo paso Salted Caramel de nuevo y finalmente pongo Cherry Cordial en la mitad externa para un salto de color sutil.




For my daily makeup, I've been all over this Gold Brush Set that I got from Light In The Box. I've ordered before form their site and I'm always satisfied with what I get. These are incredibly soft and there's a brush for every step in my every day routine so I don't have to dive into my other brushes to get ready in the mornings. And they're so pretty. 

Para mi maquillaje de diario he estado usando este Set de Brochas Doradas de Light In The Box. Ya he ordenado cosas de su sitio antes y siempre he quedado satisfecha con lo que recibo. Estas son increíblemente suaves y hay una brocha para cada paso de mi rutina diaria, así que no tengo que echarme un clavado en mis demás brochas para alistarme en la mañana. Y están súper bonitas.








What have you been into lately?

¿En qué han andado ustedes últimamente?







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.