28 October, 2015

Last Warm Days



Unlike most people around the world, our weather changes slowly and then it's winter all at once. We've been having sunny warm afternoons and I'm trying to get the most out of pieces that I purchased a while ago before it gets too cold.  

A diferencia de todos alrededor del mundo, nuestro clima cambia lentamente y de repente ya es invierno. Hemos estado teniendo tardes soleadas y cálidas y estoy tratando de usar lo más posible unas piezas que compré hace poco antes de que se ponga muy frío.






This Zara Black Jumpsuit is the most comfy outfit in the world. I like that it can be a worn up and down easily with different accessories. One of my favorite things about it is the flowy top, it gives everything a lot of movement along with the wide legs. 

I feel like the weather will drastically change next week so I'll wear it one last time probably on Sunday, pairing it up with this hat that I got in a street México City before jumping into the tour bus, ha! Among my Zara purchases from that day I also got a Red Jumpsuit that has the same flowy style, I'll show it in a post if I still get warm days. (EDIT: Post ready). 


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Este Mono Negro de Zara es el atuendo más cómo del mundo. Me gusta que puede arreglarse más fácilmente con accesorios distintos. Una de mis cosas favoritas es el volado de la parte de arriba, le da mucho movimiento junto con las pierdas holgadas.

Siento que el clima va a cambiar drásticamente dentro de la próxima semana así que lo usaré una vez más probablemente el domingo, acompañándolo con este sombrero que conseguí en un puesto en la Ciudad de México antes de subirme al Turibús, ja! Entre las compras de Zara de aquel día también compré  un Mono Rojo del mismo estilo holgado, lo mostraré en una publicación si aún alcanzo días cálidos. (EDIT: Publicación lista).




I thought the best way to give a pop of color to the outfit was with a red lip. I'm wearing Bobbi Brown Hollywood Red in the Sheer Lip Color formula (which isn't sheer at all for this lipstick). I've been wearing it on the weekend to add a little moisture to my lips.  

Pensé que la mejor manera de darle un toque de color al atuendo era con labios rojos. Estoy usando Hollywood Red de Bobbi Brown con la fórmula Sheer Lip Color (la cual es muy pigmentada en este labial). Lo he estado usando en los fines de semana para darle más humectación a mis labios.







How is the weather changing where you live?

¿Cómo ha estado cambiando el clima donde viven?






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.