24 October, 2015

On BB Creams



During this time of the year it's natural that my skin starts to go on the dry side. Even though my complexion has been in good terms recently, I feel like it needs a bit more moisture throughout the day. These are the BB creams on my collection that help me get that moisture back. 

Durante este tiempo del año es natural que mi piel se empiece a ir al lado seco. A pesar de que mi complexión ha estado en buenos términos últimamente, siento que necesita un poco más de hidratación durante el día. Éstas son las Cremas BB en mi colección que me ayudan a traer de vuelta esa hidratación. 





MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm: 
This has been a favorite of mine since the first time that I got it, I suddenly stop using it and remember how great it is once I go back to it. It's very hydrating and has enough coverage for a "bad skin day". Also, I feel like this is the only BB Cream whose SPF does actually work, besides the fact that it smells like it. 

Esta ha sido una de mis favoritas desde la primera vez que la tuve, de repente la dejo de usar y después recuerdo cuánto la amo cuando vuelvo a ella. Es muy hidratante y tiene suficiente pigmentación como para un "día malo" de piel. También, siento que es la única Crema BB a la que le funciona el SPF, aparte del hecho de que así huele.


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Beauty Balm: 
For a light coverage but even-looking skin I like to apply a thin layer of this one. I've realized that it really blurs out some pores and leaves a nice complexion, which can make it work as a primer if applied in small amounts.  

Para una cobertura ligera pero con piel que se vea pareja me gusta aplicar una capa delgada de esta crema. Me he dado cuenta que sí difumina algunos poros y deja una complexión bonita, lo cual puede hacerlo servir como primer también si se aplica en cantidades pequeñas.


Maybelline Pure BB Beauty Balm: 
I've talked about this one before in my blog, I remember getting it because the one mentioned before was out of stock, although the 2% salicylic acid in it caught my attention. What I love about it is that it leaves the skin somehow matte but not dry at all. It has the same skin-enhancing properties as the Dream Fresh BB but it also prevents breakouts.  

He hablado de esta crema antes en mi blog, recuerdo que la compré porque no tenían de la que acabo de mencionar, aunque la parte de 2% de ácido salicílico llamó mi atención. Lo que amo de esta crema es que deja la piel de alguna forma matte pero no seca. Tiene las mismas propiedades buenas para la piel que la Dream Fresh BB pero también previene brotes en la cara.


The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream: 
I must admit that I'm not the biggest fan of this BB cream. First of all, the color seems a little dark for me even though it's the lightest shade, I have to powder it with a lighter shade so that everything comes together. The one thing that I really like about it is that it's very luminous and hydrating, it leaves the skin feeling very fresh and even. The coverage is a bit on the light side but nothing that can't be fixed with concealer later on. 

Debo admitir que no soy la más grande fan de esta Crema BB. Primero que nada, el color se ve un poco obscuro para mí a pesar de que es el tono más claro, tengo que aplicar un polvo más claro para que todo quede bien. La única cosa que sí me gusta mucho de esta crema es lo luminosa e hidratante que es, deja la piel sintiéndose muy fresca y pareja. La cobertura está un poco en el lado ligero pero nada que no pueda arreglarse después con corrector. 







Which BB creams (or similar formulas) do you like to wear?


¿Cuáles Cremas BB (o fórmulas similares) les gusta usar?








the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.