15 October, 2015

Red Boho



Introducing another outfit post, today I'm all about a vintage/boho vibe. Also, a lot of movement in my hair to make it seem like it's cold and windy where I live. Not really.  

Metiendo otra publicación de outfit, hoy ando con una vibra bohemia/vintage. También, mucho movimiento en mi pelo para hacer parecer que está frío y con aire donde vivo. En realidad no.




I recently received this Red Boho Blouse, I got excited because this is something I would wear in this season. The dark tones and flowy sleeves just scream autumn to me. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I love loose blouses, they're the most comfy to wear. And it gets better: this one is long enough to be worn with leggings—my #1 staple piece for the upcoming months.  

I paired it up with an old shoulder bag that I've had for so long from a local store. I'm really loving these tones lately, it's nice to step out of my confort zone and wear something else than black or nudes. I even went for a lipstick in a similar color, Pink Mauve by Bobbi Brown, this has been my every day lip color for the past week. 



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Recientemente recibí esta Blusa Bohemia Roja, me emocioné porque esto es algo que usaría en esta temporada. Los tonos obscuros y las mangas sueltas simplemente gritan otoño para mí. Estoy segura que no estoy sola cuando digo que me gustan las blusas flojas, son lo más cómo de usar. Y se pone mejor: esta es lo suficientemente larga para usarse con leggings—mi prenda primordial de los próximos meses.

La acompañé con un bolso de hombro que tengo de hace tiempo de una tienda local. Últimamente he usado mucho estos tonos, está bien salirse un poco de la zona de confort y usar algo que no sea negro o tono pálido. Incluso me puse un labial de color similar, Pink Mauve de Bobbi Brown, este ha sido mi color de diario por la última semana.










What have you been wearing lately?


¿Qué se han puesto últimamente?









the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.