18 October, 2015

Easy Bold Lips



A few months ago I did a look very similar to this one, focused on wearing dark lips on spring. Today I took the same inspiration (and lip color) but turned it more to fit this season.

Hace unos meses hice un look muy parecido a este, enfocado más en usar labios obscuros en primavera. Hoy tomé la misma inspiración (y labial) pero lo cambié a algo más de la temporada.






This time I kept my base very luminous and glowy, I even went a little over board with highlighter, something I hardly ever do. I wanted to get a fresh look without making it seem "natural", after all, I think this is the time of the year when it's almost a must for makeup to be a little obvious. 

Esta vez mantuve mi base luminosa y brillante, incluso me fui un poco cargada con el iluminador, cosa que jamás hago. Quería obtener un look fresco sin que se viera "natural", después de todo creo que esta es la temporada del año en que es casi un must que el maquillaje sea un poco obvio.




Face/Rostro
- Chanel Vitalumière Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze And Glow
- MAC Golden Bronzer.  

Eyes/Ojos
- MAC Mystery + Omega (brows/cejas). 
- MAC Retrospeck (eyelids/párpados). 
- MAC Omega (under eye area/área de abajo). 
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes, Mascara.  

Lips/Labios:
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Velvet in Meteoric Matte. 








How do you wear a bold lip with minimal makeup?


¿Ustedes cómo llevan labios intensos con maquillaje mínimo?








the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.