13 October, 2015

Colour Refreshing Gloss by John Frieda



A few days ago I was given the opportunity to try out the John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss. Although my hair isn't completely dyed, I had a flamboyage gradient done a couple of months ago, making it the perfect timing to try out a product like this. 

Hace unos días tuve la oportunidad de probar el nuevo Colour Refreshing Gloss de John Frieda. A pesar de que mi pelo no está completamente teñido, me hice un degradado flamboyage hace un par de meses, lo cual hace que sea el tiempo perfecto para probar un producto como este.






First of all, I'm going to talk about the shampoo and conditioner. Both products are wonderful in terms of scent, texture, and getting their job done. I've been using these two in every shower to get the most of them. Now that the weather is changing, there's a lot of frizz situation involved but these two really fight against that. My hair is visibly straighter as it dries naturally and don't have to worry about looking like a lion a couple of hours later in the day. 

Primero que nada, voy a hablar del shampoo y el acondicionador. Ambos productos funcionan de maravilla en términos de olor, textura, y haciendo su trabajo. Los he estado usando cada vez que me baño para aprovecharlos al máximo. Ahora con el cambio del clima, hay mucho frizz en mis prendas pero estos de verdad han ayudado a combatirlo. Mi pelo está visiblemente más lacio aún cuando se seca de forma natural, no tengo que preocuparme por parecer un león horas después. 




The Colour Refreshing Gloss is a gelatin-like liquid that comes in a variety of tones, I got the one for cool brunettes and warm brunettes. On the middle part of my hair I like to apply the cool tone gloss, as the gradient isn't as strong in that part yet. On the bottom part I apply the warm tone gloss to amplify the vibrance and restore the color. Although the bottle says it's a 6-week treatment, I've been cheating a little bit and using it more often. I use about as much as shown in the picture and leave it on for 3 to 5 mins. while I shower (after shampoo and conditioner) and then rinse it off. You can see a bit of color left behind as a stain on your hand after you massage your hair with it, that's how pigmented it is. 

El Colour Refreshing Gloss es un líquido gelatinoso que viene en una variedad de tonos, yo tengo los de tono cálido y frío para morenas. En la parte media de mi pelo me gusta aplicar el de tonos fríos, ya que el degradado no es tan intenso en esa parte aún. Más abajo aplico el gloss de tonos cálidos para amplificar los tonos y restaurar el color. Aunque la botella dice que es un tratamiento de seis semanas he estado haciendo trampa y lo uso un poco más seguido. Primero tomo una porción como en la foto y lo dejo en mi pelo de 3 a 5 mins. mientras me baño (después del shampoo y acondicionador) y luego lo enjuago. Puedes ver algo de color en tu mano como una mancha después de masagear tu pelo con él, así de pigmentado está.




After the third time I applied this treatment my hair started look brighter, specially in the bottom part where I use the warm gloss. If you feel like your last hair dye hast lost a bit of intensity, I would definitely recommend trying out this product. It's basically a color injection that only requires a few minutes in your shower and gets rid of the dullness in your hair. 

Después de la tercera vez que usé este tratamiento mi pelo comenzó a verse más brillante, en especial de la parte de abajo donde uso el gloss de tonos cálidos. Si sientes que tu último tinte ha perdido algo de intensidad, definitivamente te recomiendo probar este producto. Es básicamente una inyección de color que sólo requiere unos minutos en tu regadera y le quita lo opaco a tu pelo.







Have you tried the Colour Refreshing Gloss?


¿Han probado el Colour Refreshing Gloss?






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.