11 October, 2015

The Weekly Diary #8



Today I'm back with a weekly post, there's nothing new around here but since we're finally getting a weather change and I'm starting to embrace the autumnal life. 

Hoy estoy de vuelta con un post semanal, no hay mucho nuevo por acá pero desde que el clima finalmente está cambiando ya estoy empezando a encariñarme con la vida otoñal.






These days I've been gravitating between my Naked 2 Palette and a few shades from MAC. I'm having a hard time leaving bronzer out of my life yet, mostly because I love a bold lip with bronzed cheeks. I've been wearing my NYC Sunny Bronzer again, the matte finish helps me get away with not contouring my face (and saves a lot of time in the mornings).

Estos días he estado entre mi Naked 2 Palette y algunas sombras de MAC. No he podido dejar el bronceador del todo aún, en especial porque me gustan los labios dramáticos con unas mejillas bronceadas. He estado usando mi NYC Sunny Bronzer otra vez, el acabado matte me permite evitar el contour (y me ahorra mucho tiempo en las mañanas).




As for my MAC eyeshadows, a simple but effective look consists of Omega in the crease, Mystery in the outer edges, Satin Taupe on the lids, and Sumptuous Olive on the lower lash line. I like to change things up a bit and sometimes switch the bottom eyeshadow for something like Tempting. 

Y de mis sombras de MAX, un look simple pero efectivo consiste de Omega en la cuenca, Mystery en las orillas externas, Satin Taupe en los párpados y Sumptuous Olive en el área de abajo. Me gusta cambiar las cosas un poco y a veces aplico Tempting en la parte de abajo.




Speaking of MAC, if you've seen my recent posts you'll know I'm loving Diva. I got a few new things the other day and this lipstick was in that haul. I also got the Harmony blush for a bronzy/sculpted complexion. And since we're there, why not get a 129 Blush Brush, right? 

Hablando de MAC, si han visto mis publicaciones recientes sabrán que estoy amando Diva. Compré unas cosas el otro día y este labial fue una de ellas. También tomé el rubor Harmony para una complexión bronceada y esculpida. Y ya que estábamos ahí, por qué no comprar la brocha 129 para rubor, ¿no?




Today I went to a local café to have brunch with some friends and catch up on things. The weather was so nice and this place just has the most delicious food. I went for a peanut butter waffle with bananas and strawberries on top (you can get a little sneaky on Snapchat @sihamhd). Just my type of relaxed mornings. 

Hoy fui a un café local a almorzar con unas amigas y platicar un rato. El clima estaba tan bien y este lugar tiene la comida más rica. Yo pedí unos waffles de crema de maní con plátano y fresas encima (pueden ver más en mi Snapchat @sihamhd). Justo mi tipo de mañanas relajadas.





What have you been up to lately?


¿Qué han hecho últimamente?







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.