26 July, 2015

My Favorite Reds


You know they say: "On a bad day, there is always red lipstick", I couldn't agree more. This lip color is an absolute confidence booster for every person. It is classy, striking, and a makes a noticeable change in your face without having to do much effort on the rest of your makeup. Today I'm sharing my favorite red lip products. 

Ya saben que dicen "En un mal día, siempre hay labial rojo", no podría estar más de acuerdo. Este color de labios es un amplificador absoluto de confidencia para cada persona. Es clásico, llamativo, y hace un cambio notable en tu rostro sin que tengas que esforzarte mucho en el resto de tu maquillaje. Hoy comparto mis productos de labios favoritos color rojo.





MAC Brick Lip Pencil: (Makeup look here)
More than a favorite, this is my go-to lip liner for a red lip. I can't go without a liner because it helps me to get the perfect shape of my lips. I think Brick suits all of my red lipsticks so it comes really handy with any other product. 

Más que un favorito, este es mi delineador de labios de siempre. No puedo usar rojo sin un delineador, ya que me ayuda a darles la forma perfecta. Pienso que Brick combina con todos mis labiales de este tono, por lo que me sirve de mucho con cualquier producto.


MAC Ruby Woo: (Makeup look here)
This lipstick doesn't even need an explanation. It's the perfect red that lasts forever and looks great on everyone. I specially love how it looks on me when I'm wearing white for some reason. The only bad thing is that it is extremely dry, but if you apply a lip balm first then you'll be ok. 

Este labial ni siquiera necesita una explicación. Es el rojo perfecto que dura por siempre y se ve bien en todos. En especial me gusta cómo se me ve cuando visto de blanco por alguna razón. Lo único malo es que la fórmula es muy seca, pero si te aplicas un bálsamo de labios primero no habrá problema.


Nars Mysterious Red: (Makeup look here)
I feel like this is a Ruby Woo cousin. It's a little deeper in tone but also matte. I prefer this formula over the Retro Matte because it has the same finish and lasting power but no as drying on the lips. Extra points for being a crayon and I don't bother to apply a liner first. 

Siento que este es un primo de Ruby Woo. Es un poco más profundo de tono pero también matte. Prefiero esta fórmula a la Retro Matte porque tiene el mismo acabado y poder de duración pero no tan seco en los labios. Puntos extras por ser un crayón y no tengo que molestarme en aplicar delineador primero.


Bobbi Brown Hollywood Red: (Makeup look here)
I have the sheer formula of this lipstick, it has a great color payoff for what the name suggests. I love this one for the daytime because it's very vibrant and glossy-looking. It's also very moisturizing so be aware that it can easily rub off. 

Tengo este labial en la formula sheer, tiene una pigmentación muy intensa como para lo que el nombre sugiere. Me gusta este para el día porque es muy llamativo y lustroso. También se siente cremoso en los labios, por lo que debes cuidar que se transfiere fácilmente.


The Body Shop Enraptured Red: 
This one has the lightest pigmentation of all of these but still being pretty obvious that you're wearing a red lipstick. I like that it leaves a stain behind so you can re-apply throughout the day without having to worry about the edges. It is a little more cherry-toned, which makes you teeth look whiter. 

Este tiene la pigmentación más ligera de todos estos pero aún sigue siendo obvio que llevas puesto un labial rojo. Me gusta que deja una mancha en los labios por lo que puedes volver a aplicarlo durante el día sin molestarte por las orillas. Tiene un poco de tono cereza, haciendo que tus dientes se vean más blancos.







What are your favorite reds?

¿Cuáles son sus rojos favoritos?






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.