12 June, 2015

My Vintage Vamp Look



Of all the range of colors that exist in the makeup world, we all have out favorite ones for a bold or natural look. I love to wear burgundy shades for a smokey eye and even pair it up with bold lips if I'm feeling brave enough that night. Today I did my version of The Vintage Vamp look by Charlotte Tilbury using that palette —one of my current obsessions. 

De toda la gama de colores que existen en el mundo del maquillaje, todos tenemos nuestros favoritos para un look intenso o natural. A mí me encanta usar tonos burgundy para un ojo ahumado e incluso acompañarlo de labios intensos si me siento muy confiada esa noche. Hoy hice mi versión de The Vintage Vamp de Charlotte Tilbury usando esa paleta —una de mis obsesiones del momento.





It is no surprise that this palette was my first pick when I placed an order on her website a while ago. I find that these tones bring light to my eyes and give them a pop of color because they're the darkest ever! I sticked to what Charlotte Tilbury did on the model in her tutorial and used similar products for the rest of my face. 

No es sorpresa que esta paleta fuera mi primera elección cuando ordené de su sitio hace poco. Encuentro estos tonos muy adecuados para mis ojos ya que son los más obscuros y esto les da más luz y un pop de color. Me apegué a lo que hizo Charlotte Tilbury en la modelo de su tutorial y usé productos similares para el resto de mi cara.




Face/Rostro
- Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation 
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer.  
- Sephora Collection Perfect Cover Concealer. 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze And Glow. 
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush.  

Eyes/Ojos
- Bobbi Brown Eyebrow Kit. 
- Urban Decay Primer Potion. 
- Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp Palette: Prime Shade (all over the eyes/en todo el ojo), Enhance Shade (crease and lower lash line/cuenca y área de abajo), Smoke Shade (upper and lower outer corners/orillas externas de arriba y abajo), Pop Shade (center of the lids/centro del párpado). 
Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner in Baby's Got Black. 
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara. 

Lips/Labios:
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Wine Not. 
- Maybelline Color Elixir in Caviar Couture. 








Which of the Charlotte Tilbury Iconic Looks is your favorite?

¿Cuál es tu favorito de los Iconic Looks de Charlotte Tilbury?







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.