11 January, 2015

My Birthday Makeup + Outfit



This year I'm turning 24 and I wanted to do a look that would suit my mood for this birthday. I have to say I'm not as excited as other years, but I know I'll be going out for a couple of cocktails and you better look good for those pictures! I went for plummy shades in a smokey eye and nude lips to not bother on reapplying any product there throughout the night. 

Este año cumplo 24 años y quise hacer un look que encajara con mi ánimo este cumpleaños. Tengo que admitir que no estoy tan emocionada como otros años, pero sé que saldré por algunos cocteles ¡y tienes que verte bien para esas fotos! Elegí tonos morados en un ojo ahumado con labios nude para no molestarme en volver a aplicarles producto en el transcurso de la noche.





I created a little more dimension in my eyes by using the darker shades in the outer and inner edges and a lighter one in the middle of the lids. I find that this opens up my eyes by making them appear more rounded, I feel like it gives the look a girly touch along with the plummy tones. My face is really covered and lightly contoured, focusing more under my cheekbones and temples. I added a little pinky blush to my cheeks for a natural flush.

Le di un poco de dimensión a mis ojos usando las sombras más obscuras en las orillas internas y externas y una más clara en el centro de los párpados. Siento que esto abre más mis ojos haciéndolos ver más redondeados, esto le da un aire más femenino al look junto con los tonos morados. Mi rostro está muy bien cubierto y contorneado ligeramente, enfocándome más debajo de mis pómulos y en las sienes. Agregué un color rosita a mis mejillas para un rubor natural.




Face/Rostro
- L'Oréal Infallible 24H Foundation.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Thanks to Alyson for the giveaway!). 
- Benefit Dandelion Blush. 

Eyes/Ojos
- NYX Cake Eyebrow Powder.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Inked In Pink.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar: Strawberry Bon Bon (crease/cuenca), Cherry Cordial (edges and lower lash line/orillas y debajo de los ojos), Champagne Truffle (eyelids and lower lash line centers/centros de párpados y debajo de los ojos), White Chocolate (brow bone blending/difuminar debajo de las cejas). 
- Lorac PRO Palette: Deep Purple (outside corners/orillas externas), Light Bronze (lightly on eyelids/ligeramente en los párpados), Champagne (inner corners and brow bone highlights/iluminador de área de lagrimal y bajo las cejas). 
MAC Fluidline Gel Liner in Blitz & Glitz.
- MAC Shadowy Lady (to smudge liner/para difuminar el delineador). 
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof Mascara. 

Lips/Labios:
- Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss in Pink Soufflé. 

Nails/Uñas:
- From my last post here / De mi publicación anterior aquí.  





As for my outfit (something I never actually share) I chose this Sequined Maxi Dress, I like the way it fits on top because it's not very tight and then falls off really nicely, which means I can eat a lot and not regret it (it's my birthday after all!). I'm wearing black pumps just to leave the attention to the top of the dress. 

Para mi atuendo (algo que jamás comparto) elegí este Vestido Largo con Lentejuelas, me gusta la forma en que queda en la parte de arriba porque no está muy ajustado y después cae de una forma linda, lo cual significa que puedo comer mucho y no lamentarlo (¡es mi cumpleaños, después de todo!). Llevo zapatillas negras sólo para dejar la atención en la parte de arriba del vestido.





What do you like to wear on your birthday for makeup and outfit? 

¿Qué te gusta usar en tu cumpleaños de maquillaje y atuendo?







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.