06 December, 2014

Mani Day: Polka Dots



As you may know by now, I'm a big fan of easy and simple nail art. Mainly because my skills aren't the best and because I certainly don't have the patience to spend over 5 minutes in one nail. I don't know how I had never thought of polka dots for nail art because it's probably the easiest design ever.

Como ya sabrán, soy gran fanática del arte de uñas fácil y sencillo. Más porque mis habilidades no son las mejores y sé que definitivamente no tengo la paciencia para pasar más de 5 minutos en una uña. No sé cómo no había pensando en puntitos como arte de uñas porque son posiblemente el diseño más fácil que hay.








What do you think? Don't forget to share with me a picture if you try this out! 

¿Qué les parece? ¡No se les olvide compartir una foto conmigo si lo hacen! 










the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.