23 November, 2014

The Holiday Glow



Ignoring the fact that it might be just a little bit too soon for the Holiday season, I've been all about the glowy, dewy finish in my skin. The best part of this type of look is that it requires minimum effort and perfect to pair up with red lips. 

Ignorando el hecho de que tal vez sea un poco temprano para hablar de la temporada Navideña, he estado sobre la piel con acabado radiante y luminosa. Lo mejor de este look es que requiere el mínimo esfuerzo y es perfecto para acompañarse con labios rojos.





To achieve this look, I start off with a moisturizing base simply because my skin dries a lot when the weather gets colder, same reason why I avoid primer at times. Chanel Vitalumière gives me the right amount of radiance to revive dullness in my face with its satin finish. I use my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer under my eyes and on blemishes because it has a matte finish and I don't want to highlight those areas with any glow at all, then I lightly dust a bit of the translucent Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set everything, mostly in my T-zone. 

For my eye makeup I keep it extremely simple and just sweep a shimmery eyeshadow all over my lids. In this look I used Patina and also applied it to my lower lash line, then I darkened the outer edges with Satin Taupe to add some dimension and lined my waterline with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze. I filled in my eyebrows with my usual NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder and coated my lashes with the Femme Couture Monster Lash XXL mascara. 




Para lograr este look, comienzo con una base hidratante simplemente por que mi piel se seca mucho cuando hace frío, misma razón por la cual suelo evitar un primer. Chanel Vitalumière le da la cantidad correcta de iluminación a mi rostro, quitándole lo opaco con su acabado satinado. Para correcciones uso MAC Pro Longwear Concealer debajo de mis ojos y en imperfecciones, ya que su acabado es matte y no quiero resaltar esas áreas con brillo, después aplico un poco del Rimmel Stay Matte Powder translúcido para sellar todo, concentrándome en la zona T.

Mi maquillaje de ojos lo mantengo muy simple y sólo uso una sombra brillante en los párpados. En este look usé Patina y también la llevé debajo de los ojos, después obscurecí el área exterior con Satin Taupe para agregar un poco de dimensión y delineé el interior de los ojos con el Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick en Bad Girl Bronze. Rellené mis cejas con mi usual NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder y apliqué máscara de Femme Couture Monster Lash XXL en mis pestañas.





And for the best part of the look, I use my favorite highlighter: Soft And Gentle by MAC. I love to apply it in a C shape, starting from my cheekbones and connecting it to my brow bone. I then pop it on my inner corners and lightly on other areas like my cupid's bow, the bridge of my nose, and above the curve of my eyebrows. I also put a little bit of Dazzlelight on the inner corners and brow bones for extra highlight. Lastly, I warm up my complexion using the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder. I recently purchased this one and it love that it doesn't look super orange and blends really softly. Last but not least, I apply my favorite red for the season: Party Line by MAC, a red-toned plum lipstick with a cremesheen finish to bring life to the lips. 



Y para la mejor parte del look, usé mi iluminador favorito: Soft And Gentle de MAC. Me gusta aplicarlo en forma de C, comenzando desde mis pómulos y conectándolo con el hueso de las cejas. Después lo pongo también en la orilla interna de los ojos y muy suavemente en otras áreas como el corazón del labio, el puente de la nariz, y encima de la curva de mis cejas. También aplico un poco de Dazzlelight en el hueso de las cejas y las orillas internas del ojo para agregar iluminación. Finalmente, agrego calidez a mi complexión con el NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder. Recientemente compré este y me encanta que no se ve tan naranja y se difumina muy suavemente. Por último, aplico mi labial rojo favorito para la temporada: Party Line de MAC, un rojo quemado con un acabado cremesheen para darle vida a los labios.







What products do you like for a the Holiday season? Are you on the matte or glowy side? 

¿Qué productos les gusta usar para la temporada Navideña? ¿Están del lado matte o luminoso?  










the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.