17 October, 2014

Plummy Tones



One of my favorite things about fall when it comes to makeup is the chance to wear plummy shades in an entire look, as opposite to spring or summer when we try to look as natural as possible. I find that colors like these are easy for creating a look using the same tones. 

Una de mis cosas favoritas del otoño en cuanto a maquillaje es la oportunidad de usar colores ciruela en un look entero, lo contrario de primavera o verano que es cuando intentamos vernos lo más natural posible. Pienso que colores como estos son fáciles para crear un look usando los mismos tonos.







To give it a shiny base, I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On And On Bronze, then I went on top of it with the pinky shades from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar, Cherry Cordial all over my lids and crease and then packed Black Forest Truffle mostly in the center. I highlighted my brow bone and inner corners by mixing White Chocolate and Champagne Truffle. I used the smallest amount of Triple Fudge on the outer corners of the eyes to connect my lower lash line with Cherry Cordial all over it. 

Para darle una base brillante, usé Maybelline Color Tattoo en On And On Bronze, después apliqué encima las sombras rosadas de la Too Faced Chocolate Bar, puse Cherry Cordial en todo el párpado hasta la cuenca de ambos ojos y luego concentré Black Forest Truffle en el centro. Para iluminar las orillas interiores y debajo de las cejas, mezclé White Chocolate y Champagne Truffle. Luego usé lo más poco de Triple Fudge en las orillas exteriores para conectarlo a la parte de abajo con Cherry Cordial.







I'm starting to notice the season change now because the lighting is getting tricky, I took these pictures around 6 pm but it drained a lot of color from my face which is what happens when I don't have enough natural light. I'll try to find a better time in the day to do it, sorry about that. 

Estoy empezando a ver el cambio de temporada por que la luz se está poniendo difícil, tomé estas fotos cerca de las 6 pm pero me quitó mucho color de la cara, lo cual me pasa cuando no hay suficiente luz natural. Voy a tratar de encontrar una hora mejor para hacerlo, perdón por eso.












the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.