31 October, 2014

Last Minute Costume: Meow!



Last one of the Halloween bits, I came up with probably the easiest cat makeup, again using only very few products that you probably already own or you have similar ones.

La última de las cosas de Halloween, me inventé el cual podría ser el maquillaje de gatito más fácil, otra vez usando muy pocos productos que ya tienen o que pueden reemplazar con similares.






Last year I had to figure out a costume for a last minute party that I went to. However, I didn't do it anything like this, but only exaggerated my cat eye liner (see what I did there?) and painted the little hairs. Let's just say it was a normal makeup with cat hairs and wearing all black. The product list is really minimal, I applied my base as normal and used black gel liner and white pencil as same as eyeshadows with the same colors, then I contoured a bit with a grayish/brown eyeshadow. 

El año pasado tuve que idearme un disfraz de último minuto para una fiesta a la que fui. De todos modos, no fui pintada nada como esto, pero exageré mi delineado cat eye (entienden lo que digo?) y me pinté unos bigotes. Digamos que era un maquillaje normal con pelitos de gato. La lista de productos es muy corta, me apliqué la base como de costumbre y usé delineador en gel negro y lápiz blanco, así como sombras de esos mismos colores, después contorneé mi rostro con una sombra gris/café.




And since we're already looking cute and everything, why not pair it up with these DIY Chic Cat Ears by Supal from Chevrons & Éclairs to compliment your look? Hope you guys have a fun weekend! 

Y si ya estamos viéndonos lindos y todo, ¿por qué no usar también estas orejitas de gato súper chic hechas por Supal de Chevrons & Éclairs para complementar tu look? ¡Espero que tengan un fin de semana muy divertido!










the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.