30 October, 2014

Easy Halloween Nail Art



If you saw my previous post about a Halloween inspired look, then you'd know I'm already in the mood for more spooky cuteness. I did a really easy nail art tutorial on my YouTube channel that takes just a few minutes to get done and it will look perfect with your costume for the night. 

Si vieron mi publicación anterior sobre un look inspirado en Halloween, entonces ya sabrán que estoy en ánimos de espantos lindos. Hice un tutorial de nail art en mi canal de YouTube de YouTube que toma unos minutos hacerlo y se verá perfecto con tu disfraz para la noche.








As normal, I tried to use as less products as possible, even the little spider can be drawn with little dots using a toothpick as well. Don't forget to watch the other videos on my channel! 

Como de costumbre, traté de usar lo menos de productos posible, incluso la pequeña araña puede ser dibujada con puntitos usando un palillo de madera. ¡No se les olvide ver el resto de mis videos en el canal!

Happy Halloween!!











the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.