10 September, 2014

Rebel And Liner



A few days ago, I posted a picture on Instagram of a lipstick that had been on my wishlist for a very long time. Rebel by MAC is a must-have for this upcoming season and I'm glad I finally got it in my hands. I created this simple and easy look with a dramatic winged liner and bronzed cheeks, I really regret not having worn false eyelashes, I think they would have looked great with this. 

Hace unos días publiqué una foto en Instagram de un labial que ya había estado en mi wishlist desde hace mucho tiempo. Rebel de MAC es un must para esta temporada que viene y estoy feliz de por fin tenerlo. Hice este simple y fácil look con un delineado dramático y mejillas bronceadas, me arrepiento de no haber usado pestañas falsas, creo que se hubieran visto muy bien con esto. 










I did actually go out that night and wore this makeup, I normally just wash it off unless it's a simple day look. I didn't wear any eyeshadows because I wanted the liner to only give definition to my eyes and let the drama happen on the lips. If you struggle with winged liner, you can check out my pictorial!

Esa noche salí y sí pude usar este makeup, normalmente lo lavo al menos de que sea un look suave de día. No usé nada de sombras porque quería que el delineador sólo definiera los ojos y dejarle el drama a los labios. Si tienes problemas con el delineador de gato, puedes checar mi pictorial!







What looks do you like for autumn season? Will you be trying out this one? :)

¿Qué looks les gustan para el otoño? ¿Van a intentar este? :)










the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.