02 September, 2014

Natural Pink



Since I've been so into pink lately, of course I had to have a go-to routine for a natural look. I used minimal products with soft tones that just gave definition to my eyes and my face, it's an easy way to look fresh every morning and pulled together, all with a girly touch. The best part is that it literally takes me about 10 mins to get ready. 

Ya que últimamente he estado usando mucho rosa, por supuesto debía tener una rutina de diario para un look natural. Usé muy pocos productos con tonos suaves que sólo ayudaban a definir mis ojos y cara, es una forma fácil de verse más fresca y despierta por las mañanas, todo con un toque femenino. La mejor parte es que me toma literalmente unos 10 mins arreglarme.  










For the eyeshadows I used matte formulas to help give depth to my eyes, a grayish pinky color on the lids and a little of black very close to my lashes, blending it outwards to create the illusion of an elongated eye shape. I also kept my cheeks and lips on the pinky side, I think this type of looks always make any girl look effortlessly pretty. 

Para las sombras, usé formulas matte para ayudar a darle profundidad a mis ojos, un rosa grisáceo en los párpados y un poco de negro cerca de las pestañas, difuminándolo hacia afuera para crear la ilusión de un ojo más alargado. También mantuve mis mejillas y labios en el lado rosa, creo que este tipo de looks siempre hacen que cualquier niña se vea muy linda y sin esfuerzo. 








What do you think of this look? Would you wear it? 




¿Qué piensan de este look? ¿Lo usarían? 













the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.