06 August, 2014

Brown and Smokey



Not so long ago, I used to wear black smokey eyes for every night occasion. First, because it needs about 2-3 products and second because I can wear it with anything. But what if I needed a daytime smokey eye? I wanted to try something different other than replacing black for brown and played around with dark neutral shades.  

No hace mucho tiempo, usaba smokey eyes negros para cualquier ocasión de noche. Primero, porque necesitas como 2 ó 3 productos y segundo porque lo puedes usar con todo. Pero, ¿y si necesitaba algo para el día? Quise intentar algo más que cambiar el negro por un café y jugué con otros tonos similares obscuros. 






I tried to make my eyes appear more rounded and open, I stayed away from elongated eye shapes and winged liners that would add intensity and drama, whereas a rounded shape would open up my eyes by adding the same smokey effect. My eyes are quite big so I don't mind lining my waterline. I also swiped a little of gold eyeshadow on the bottom of my eyes to bring light. 

Traté de hacer que mis ojos parecieran más redondos y abiertos, me alejé de las formas alargadas y delineador con ala que agregarían intensidad y drama, en cambio una forma redonda abriría mis ojos y me daría el mismo efecto ahumado. Mis ojos son un poco grandes así que no importa si los delineo por dentro. También pasé algo de sombra dorada en la parte de abajo para atraer luz. 






This has been my go-to look for the weekends. How do you wear a soft smokey eye?

Este ha sido mi look de cajón para el fin de semana. ¿A ti cómo te gusta un smokey eye suave? 






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.