23 May, 2014

Insta-Noirette!




This week has been a little heavy on me but I'm finally free and ready to go on a little trip for the weekend. Just as a little reminder (and an update to the blog), you can follow me on Instagram too. Most of the recent content ends up in my blog, but I manage to snap a few other little pics just to keep my profile updated there as well and sharing a few details of the day more often. 


Esta semana ha sido un poco pesada para mi pero por fin tengo tiempo libre y estoy lista para salir a un pequeño viaje el fin de semana. Sólo un pequeño recuerdo (y actualización del blog), también pueden seguirme en Instagram. Casi todo el contenido reciente termina en el blog, pero aún así me las ingenio para tomar una que otra foto para mantener mi perfil actualizado y compartir detalles del día más seguido. 



These are a few of the most recent pictures that aren't featured on the blog: 


Estas son algunas de las imágenes más recientes que no aparecen en el blog: 




Painting with watercolors / Pintando con acuarelas

Having breakfast with some friends / Tomando el desayuno con unas amigas

Painting my room / Pintando mi cuarto

When I got my Chocolate Bar palette / Cuando compré mi paleta Chocolate Bar

Morning heading out / Saliendo en la mañana



I'll be posting a few more pictures from my weekend on the next couple days. I might do a full post about it once I get back home. Also, if you're wondering what I use to edit my pictures it's mostly on VSCO Cam.


Estaré subiendo algunas fotos de mi fin de semana en los próximos días. Tal vez haga un post entero sobre eso. También, si se preguntan qué uso para editar mis fotos, en la mayoría es VSCO Cam.




Do you like Instagram? What filters or apps do you use?

Les gusta Instagram? Qué filtros o aplicaciones usan? 





the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.