27 May, 2014

Typo Tuesday #2


Whenever I have free time, I like to read a couple of poems on the Poetry Foundation app. In it, I have a little collection of my favorite ones and I thought it would be great to share a little fragment of one of them for this Typo Tuesday

Cuando tengo tiempo libre, me gusta leer unos cuantos poemas desde la app de Poetry Foundation. En ella, tengo una pequeña colección de mis favoritos y pensé que sería bueno compartir un fragmento de uno de ellos para este Typo Tuesday


I used Fabriano paper and watercolors for the background, as well as black ink for the calligraphy. 

Usé papel Fabriano y acuarelas para el fondo, así como tinta negra para la caligrafía. 






The wine of Love is music, and the feast of love is song


And when Love sits down to the banquet, Love sits long. 



The poem is called "The Wine of Love" by James Thomson. You can read it here

El poema se titula "The Wine of Love" por James Thomson. Puedes leerlo aquí









the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.