18 May, 2014

Cranberry Cocktail



If I had to choose one eyeshadow to wear for the rest of my life it would be without a doubt Cranberry by MAC. Along with more pinky-toned eyeshadows, I created this look that never fails to give the most girly touch to the face. 

Si tuviera que elegir una sombra para usar el resto de mi vida, sería sin dudas Cranberry de MAC. Junto con otras sombras de tonos rosados, hice este look que nunca falla en darle el toque más femenino a la cara. 




To blend away Cranberry and give more dimension to the eye, I used colors from the Naked 3 Palette. For my face I skipped blush and used the MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden and applied Crème Cup to the lips.  

Para difuminar Cranberry y darle más profundidad a los ojos, usé colores de la Naked 3 Palette. Para el rostro me salté el blush y usé el Golden Bronzing Powder de MAC y apliqué Crème Cup en los labios. 


Pardon my wild brows, getting them done this week :)







What's your favorite eyeshadow?

¿Cuál es tu sombra favorita? 







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.