27 March, 2020

Spring 2020 Beauty Wishlist

spring 2020 beauty wishlist makeup


As we're having more time online than ever, I've been seeing so many new beauty products that have come for Spring, as well as a few other that caught my attention a while ago but never really got around to purchase. Today's post is a run through my Spring 2020 Beauty Wishlist including mostly makeup but also skincare and even hair and perfume

Ahora que estamos teniendo más tiempo en línea que nunca, he estado viendo muchos productos de belleza nuevos que han llegado por la primavera, igual que otros que ya tenían mi atención desde antes pero nunca los compré. El post de hoy es un repaso de mi Wishlist de Belleza para Primavera 2020 incluyendo en su mayoría maquillaje pero también algo de cuidado de piel, pelo y perfume





Spring 2020 Makeup Wishlist 


spring 2020 beauty wishlist makeup


Just by seeing the edit above you can tell I'm into glowy complexion and creamy products at the moment. One of the things that I have wanted for a while is the It Cosmetics CC Cream and I think the warmer days ahead are perfect for a light base on the skin. Another thing that I've been really tempted to purchase online is the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel, one of the most iconic creamy warm bronzers in the beauty industry and, to my opinion, a must-have for any makeup lover. Still with the creams, I've been enjoying doing my contour with a Revlon Stick and I love how natural it looks. I thought a nice addition to my collection could be the Clinique Chubby Stick for Contour in case I want a bolder look instead of the Soleil Tan de Chanel. 

Very blushed cheeks are my favorite thing lately so I had to add two blushes to my wishlist. I've been seeing the new brand Tower 28 a lot in some videos and, besides having a beautiful packaging, the product seems amazing and perfect to my new creamy addiction. However, I'm still a powder blush lover and when I saw the new Dior Backstage Rosy Blushes I couldn't help but feel super drawn towards the Coral shade, especially because I don't have anything like that in my collection (and because it's super pretty, just look at it). 

I tried the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder from a friend and finally understood all the rave about this product. It is so fine that I feel like it's ideal for creamy products in you don't want to cake up the face and still look glowy. As for concealer, not exactly something I feel like I need at this moment but definitely something I expect to buy soon is the RMS Uncover Up Concealer, which you may already know it's incredibly popular and has amazing reviews, and also pretty glowy. 



Con solo ver la imagen de arriba pueden darse cuenta de que ando muy en modo rostro luminoso y productos en crema por ahora. Una de las cosas que he querido por mucho tiempo es la It Cosmetics CC Cream y creo que estos días cálidos son perfectos para una base ligera en la piel. Otra cosa que realmente he estado tentada a comprar en línea es el Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel, uno de los bronceadores en crema cálidos más icónicos en la industria de la belleza y, en mi opinión, un must-have para cualquier amante del maquillaje. Siguiendo con los productos cremosos, me he estado haciendo mi contour con un Revlon Stick y amo lo natural que se ve. Pensé que una buena adición a mi colección sería el Clinique Chubby Stick for Contour en caso de que quiera un look más intenso en vez del Soleil Tan de Chanel. 

Las mejillas súper ruborizadas han sido mi cosa favorita últimamente y por supuesto tenía que agregar dos blushes a mi wishlist. He estado viendo mucho la marca nueva Tower 28 en algunos videos y, aparte de tener un empaque hermoso, el producto se ve increíble y perfecto para mi nueva adicción a lo cremoso. Sin embargo, aún soy amante de los blushes en polvo y cuando vi los nuevos Dior Backstage Rosy Blushes no pude evitar y sentirme atraída por el tono Coral, en especial porque no tengo nada similar en mi colección (y porque está hermoso, sólo véanlo). 

He probado el Translucent Powder de Laura Mercier por una amiga y por fin entendí todo el brete de este producto. Está tan fino que siento que es ideal para productos en crema si no quieres empastar la cara y seguir viéndote luminosa. Y de corrector, no exactamente algo que siento que necesito en este momento pero sí algo que quiero comprar pronto es el Uncover Up Concealer de RMS, que probablemente ya sepas que es muy popular y tiene reseñas increíbles, y también muy glowy. 



Spring 2020 Skincare Wishlist


spring 2020 beauty wishlist makeup


Skincare has changed a lot for me in the past year and now I focus more on using less products but ones that target my needs. One of the things I want to get more into this year is clinical brands. My Dermatologist recommended to me the Neostrata High Potency Cream, I have a few sample sizes that I want to try before being sure I want to spend that much on a product but I think I might. Going back to glowy skin, the Clarins SOS Radiance Primer is not exactly a skincare product but I can see myself wearing it as a final step on days without makeup. I have a mini size of this and I adore how my skin looks, super glowy and well rested. Another thing I've tried in mini size is the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. I used this product for two weeks straight and my skin simple loved it! I woke up every morning with luminous and hydrated skin, this is top on the list! The Transform Plus line my Ole Henriksen is also one of my favorite when it comes to clearing my skin. I have the serum and night cream and I feel like the PHAT Glow Facial is the cherry on top on my routine. I've seen this product in action and it seems to be something I like, so definitely willing to get it soon. 

El cuidado de piel ha cambiado mucho para mí en el último año y ahora me enfoco más en usar menos productos pero que apunten a mis necesidades. Una de las cosas que quiero hacer más este año es usar marcas clínicas. Mi Dermatóloga me recomendó la High Potency Cream de Neostrata, tengo un par de pruebas que quiero probar antes de estar segura que quiero gastar tanto en un producto pero es probable que lo haga. Volviendo a la piel luminosa, el SOS Radiance Primer de Clarins no es exactamente un producto de skincare pero algo que puedo ver usando como paso final en mi rutina para días sin maquillaje. Tengo uno pequeño y adoro cómo se ve mi piel, súper glowy y descansada. Otra cosa que he probado en tamaño mini es el Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. Usé este producto por dos semanas seguidas y mi piel simplemente lo amó! Me despertaba cada mañana con piel radiante e hidratada, esto está en el tope de mi lista! La línea Transform Plus de Ole Henriksen también es de mis favoritas cuando se trata de pulir mi piel. Tengo el suero y la crema de noche y siento que el PHAT Glow Facial es la cereza del pastel para completar mi rutina. He visto este producto en acción y por lo que veo es algo que me gustaría, definitivamente espero comprarlo pronto. 



Spring 2020 Hair and Perfume Wishlist 


spring 2020 beauty wishlist makeup


A while ago I purchased the Kristin Ess Leave In Conditioner and oh boy! I can't stop saying how amazing it is. I spray it on after my shower, let it soak in for a while and my hair gets all soft like silk. This only made me want to get more Kristin Ess products, of course, so I though the best next step would be the Signature Shampoo and Conditioner to compliment my hair routine. Also, very aesthetic packaging. Lately I try to put more attention to my hair, so I though an oil would be perfect for days when I do pamper showers. One of the most populars out there is the Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil, I began to feel very drawn towards it after seeing many photos on Instagram but then found out it is as amazing as it seems. Another thing that caught my attention was their hair perfume but I think that's an extra step I might not be willing to do by now, so I left it off the wishlist. And speaking of fragrances, I'm proud to say that I'm almost though two in my collection so it's time to add a new one. A scent that I discovered a while ago was the Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne, it smells amazing! This is a little too boujee for my wishlist but if I get the chance I will totally splurge. 

Hace poco compré el Leave In Conditioner de Kristin Ess, y oh boy! No puedo dejar de decir lo increíble que es. Lo pongo después de mi regadera, dejo que se absorba por un rato y mi pelo queda suave como seda. Esto solo hizo que quisiera probar más productos de Kristin Ess y, por supuesto, pensé que el mejor siguiente paso serían el Signature Shampoo y Acondicionador para complementar mi rutina. También, empaque bellísimo. Últimamente trato de poner más atención a mi pelo, y pensé que un aceite sería perfecto para días de regadera mimada. Uno de los más populares en el mercado es el Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil, comencé a verlo mucho en Instagram y después descubrí que sí era tan bueno como parece. Otra cosa que llamó mi atención fue su perfume para cabello pero creo que es un paso adicional que por el momento no estoy dispuesta a hacer, así que no lo incluí en mi wishlist. Y hablando de fragancias, me enorgullece decir que ya casi me acabo dos de mis perfumes, entonces es tiempo de agregar uno nuevo. Un aroma que descubrí hace tiempo es el Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne, huele increíble! Este producto es muy caro para mi wishlist pero si tengo la oportunidad seguro lo compraré. 



SHOP THIS POST

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.