23 March, 2020

The product that keeps my nails growing strong

product to keep nails growing strong


I have always been a fan of natural medium-long nails. I’ve tried acrylic and gel manicures nothing feels better to me like a naturally long nail in an almond shape—my favorite. It is a bit hard to maintain nails strong, but I discovered a product that helps them grow thick and fast.

Siempre he sido fanática de las uñas medianas-largas. He probado uñas de acrílico y manicures de gel pero nada se siente tan bien como unas uñas naturalmente largas y en forma almendrada—mi favorita. Es un poco difícil mantener las uñas fuertes, pero descubrí un producto que las ayuda a crecer fuertes y rápido



product to keep nails growing strong


As I said above, natural nails are what I always go for. And even though I haven’t got into more organic nail polishes (yes, I know I should) I still go for the at-home manicure and use my own easily removable polishes. As I’m the one to do my own nails, I like to take really good care of them and file them softly on a regular basis. Manis are pamper time that I enjoy extending for about an hour so I make sure my nails stay long and strong.

Como dije arriba, las uñas naturales son por lo que siempre opto. Y aunque no me he adentrado a esmaltes más orgánicos (lo sé, debería) aún así me hago mi manicure en casa y uso mis propios esmaltes fáciles de remover. Ya que soy yo quien lo hace, me gusta cuidarlas bien y limarlas suavemente de manera regular. Los manis son para consentirme y aprovecho para extender ese tiempo hasta una hora para asegurarme de que mis uñas estén largas y fuertes.




product to keep nails growing strong









Best Product For Thick Nails

I discovered the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener almost by chance. I don’t even remember why I picked it up, to be honest. I was probably looking for a nail polish base because I always apply one to keep my nails from staining, I just happened to pick it up. Anyways, I got it without knowing it would be my favorite base ever. This nail hardener is very liquidy and dries incredibly fast, letting me go in with my nail polish after a few minutes of applying it and not ruining the base or feeling gummy.

Descubrí el Hard As Nails Hardener de Sally Hansen casi por azar. No recuerdo por qué lo elegí, si soy honesta. Probablemente estaba buscando una base de esmaltes porque siempre aplico una para evitar que se manchen mis uñas, sucedió que tomé este. En fin, lo compré sin saber que sería mi favorito. Este endurecedor de uñas es muy líquido y se seca demasiado rápido, dejando que pase con mi esmalte después de un par de minutos de haberlo aplicado y no arruinando la base ni quedando chicloso.




product to keep nails growing strong


I got a gel mani a few months ago and it left my nails thin as paper and with big chances of breaking as they grew. That’s when I started using the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener and I was surprised as how my nails weren’t breaking and actually felt thicker as if I had never got a gel mani. Every time I switch nail colors I apply it as a base (about 4-5 times per month) and my nails have NOT broke ever since. I even have to file the edges often because they keep growing and growing!

Me hice un manicure de gel hace unos meses y dejó mis uñas delgadas como papel y con gran oportunidad de que se rompiera mientras crecían. Ahí es cuando empecé a usar el Hard As Nails Hardener de Sally Hansen y me sorprendió cómo mis más no se estaban rompiendo y de hecho se sentían gruesas como si nunca me hubiera hecho el manicure de gel. Cada vez que cambio de color lo aplico como base (unas 4-5 veces al mes) y mis uñas NO se han roto desde entonces. Incluso tengo que limar las orillas seguido porque siguen creciendo y creciendo!


product to keep nails growing strong



Overall, I really recommend this product if you’re some who’s trying to stay away from gel or acrylic and want to grow your natural nails. Of course, if you just feel like you want thicker and faster growing nails this is an option too. And also, remember that almond shaped nails tend to be less prone to chip or break from the edges, so you might want to consider that on your future manicures.

En general, realmente recomiendo este producto si eres alguien que está tratando de alejarse de las uñas de gel o acrílico y quieres que crezcan tus naturales. Obvio también es opción si solo quieres uñas más fuertes y que crezcan rápido. Recuerda también que la forma de almendra en las uñas es la que menos tiene probabilidad de romperse de las orillas, así que debes considerar eso en tus próximos manicures.



the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.