01 April, 2019

VIDEO: Green Smokey Eyes - UD Born To Run




When it comes to colorful looks, I've been wearing a lot the Urban Decay Born To Run palette simply because it has every shade I can think of that suits me. In my last tutorial I created a purple smokey eye, this time I went for the greens in the palette. 

Cuando se trata de looks coloridos, he estado usando mucho la paleta Born To Run de Urban Decay simplemente porque tiene cualquier tono que puedo pensar que me queda. En mi último tutorial hice un ojo ahumado en tono morado, esta vez le tocó a los verdes en la paleta. 










As I've said before, this palette is perfect for everyone. I find it great for people with dark eyes like me because the colors really stand out, even if the look gets super smokey. Green is a color that I don't wear often but I really like as a subtle pop of color, it's not too obvious but you can tell there's something there. 

Como lo he dicho antes, esta paleta es perfecta para todos. La encuentro aún mejor para personas con ojos obscuros como yo porque los colores resaltan mucho, incluso si el look es muy ahumado. El verde no es un color que uso seguido pero me gusta mucho como un pop de color sutil, no es muy obvio pero claramente puedes ver que hay algo ahí. 




Products Used // Productos Usados:

+ Benefit Porefessional Primer.
+ Glossier Coconut Balm Dot Com.
+ Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation.
+ Vichy Dermablend Concealers Peach & Green.
+ Glossier Wowder Powder.
+ Dior Diorshow All-Day Brow Ink.
+ Maybelline Color Tattoo in On And On Bronze.
+ Urban Decay Born To Run Palette.
+ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Market.
+ Ere Perez Natural Almond Mascara.
+ Trenden Beauty Lashes in So Extra.
+ Benefit Hoola Bronzer.
+ Bare Minerals Gen Nude Powder Blush in Peachy Keen.
+ Xanterîa Cosmêtica Tuti Vargas Highlighters Kit.
+ Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color in Seductress.





SHOP THIS POST








the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.