09 November, 2018

My Autumn Beauty Menu From The Past Weeks

fall makeup maquillaje otoño rosa tonos pink tones warm calido beauty blogger mexicana noirette diary beauty blogger modern renaissance ysl volupte chocolate bar too faced bronzer berry bodyography sparkler shimmer 1


Last month was officially the beginning of Fall for me, we even had cold days where I live and the weather was quite moody. I put together my most used products from the past few weeks into what I would call by monthly menu. I warn you: it's very warm and pink. 

El mes pasado comenzó oficialmente el Otoño para mí, incluso tuvimos días fríos donde vivo y el clima estaba muy nublado. Junté todos los productos que usé más seguido en las últimas semanas en algo que yo llamaría mi menú del mes. Les advierto: es muy rosa y cálido.  





fall makeup maquillaje otoño rosa tonos pink tones warm calido beauty blogger mexicana noirette diary beauty blogger modern renaissance ysl volupte chocolate bar too faced bronzer berry bodyography sparkler shimmer 2


Cold days make my skin feel a little dull, it is no surprise that I reach for my Chanel Vitalumière Foundation by this time of the year because it gives my skin a natural glow and a healthy appearance. It's not super high coverage but evens out my skin perfectly, besides it's super hydrating. To add warmth to my face I've been loving the Physicians Formula Super BB InstaReady Bronzer because it's not too intense and has a variety of tones in the pan that let me adjust my look into a warmer o cooler tone, great for bronzing or contouring. 

Los días fríos hacen que mi piel se vea apagada, no es sorpresa que para estas fechas use mi Chanel Vitalumière Foundation porque le da a mi piel un brillo natural y un apariencia sana. No tiene una cobertura alta pero iguala el tono de mi piel a la perfección, aparte es súper hidratante. Para agregar calidez a mi piel he estado amando el Super BB InstaReady Bronzer de Physicians Formula porque no es muy intenso y tiene una variedad de tonos en el producto que me permiten ajustar mi look a algo más cálido o frío, ideal para broncear o hacerme contour.



fall makeup maquillaje otoño rosa tonos pink tones warm calido beauty blogger mexicana noirette diary beauty blogger modern renaissance ysl volupte chocolate bar too faced bronzer berry bodyography sparkler shimmer 3



The eyes are always my favorite part in makeup, I love playing around with pinky tones. I cracked out my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette just for the fun mixture of shades in it. The pink shades might look scary for a daytime look but they can work just as a subtle pop of color on the lower lash line. I also keep in my daily makeup drawers the original Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, simply because I felt like I had not been using it lately. One of my all time favorite eyeshadows is the color Cherry Cordial, which is a deep burgundy with a very subtle shimmer in it. This palette has a lot more wearable brown shades and a few purple tones that can still work for everyday looks. 

Los ojos siempre son mi parte favorita en el maquillaje, me encanta jugar con tonos rosas. Saqué mi Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette solo por la mezcla divertida de tonos que tiene. Las sombras rosas pueden asustarte para looks de día pero funcionan muy bien como un pop de color en el área inferior del ojo. También guardo en mis cajones de maquillaje diario la Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, simplemente porque sentía que no la había usado en mucho tiempo. Una de mis sombras favoritas de toda la vida es Cherry Cordial, un tono morado obscuro con algo de brillo sutil. Esta paleta tiene más tonos como para el diario en café y algunos morados que pueden adaptarse a tu maquillaje usual.


fall makeup maquillaje otoño rosa tonos pink tones warm calido beauty blogger mexicana noirette diary beauty blogger modern renaissance ysl volupte chocolate bar too faced bronzer berry bodyography sparkler shimmer 6




fall makeup maquillaje otoño rosa tonos pink tones warm calido beauty blogger mexicana noirette diary beauty blogger modern renaissance ysl volupte chocolate bar too faced bronzer berry bodyography sparkler shimmer 4
If I'm feeling a little extra I add a bit of a sparkle to the center of my lids. The product that I have been completely obsessed with is the Bodyography Glitter Pigment in Sparkler—a super shimmery champagne color. Just a little dab on the center of the lids can change completely any everyday look into a night out makeup. To finish off the eyes I've been doing my brows with the Benefit Brow Contour Pro, not really using much all the colors in it but I find it very practical and fun to use. I'm currently not obsessed with any new mascaras but I keep my Ere Pérez Almond Oil Mascara in my daily drawers for natural looks. I feel like all it does is tint my lashes, I had a lash lift a while ago so this mascara works good with that. 

The product that I rotate the most is lipstick but the one that I've been wearing the most, even for day or night looks, is the YSL Volupté Liquid Color Balm in 11. This berry color screams Fall to me but I love that it has a juicy finish that makes the whole makeup more fresh and glowy, which is what I've been aiming for all year. 


Si siento que quiero agregarle algo extra pongo un poco de glitter en mis párpados. El producto que me tiene obsesionada es el Glitter Pigment de Bodyography en Sparkler—un brillante tono champagne. Solo un poquito en el centro de los ojos puede cambiar por completo un look de diario en un maquillaje de noche. Para terminar mis ojos he estado usando en las cejas el Brow Contour Pro de Benefit, no uso todos los tonos que vienen pero me gusta que es práctico y divertido de usar. Por el momento no estoy obsesionada con ninguna máscara de pestañas pero guardo la Máscara de Aceite de Almendra de Ere Pérez en mis cajones de diario para looks naturales. Siento que lo único que hace es entintar mis pestañas, me hice un lifting hace poco y este producto funciona bien con eso. 

El producto que más cambio es el labial, pero el que he estado usando más, ya sea para día o noche, es el YSL Volupté Liquid Color Balm en 11. Este tono frambuesa me grita Otoño y amo que el acabado sea jugoso, pues hace que mi maquillaje luzca más fresco y luminoso, algo a lo que le he apuntado todo este año. 




fall makeup maquillaje otoño rosa tonos pink tones warm calido beauty blogger mexicana noirette diary beauty blogger modern renaissance ysl volupte chocolate bar too faced bronzer berry bodyography sparkler shimmer 5


Every week or so I try to change around a few things in my daily makeup drawers. This helps me use all of my makeup and test it out for a decent amount of time before having an opinion on it. This month I have a few new things that I will be sharing next week in some looks and tutorials.

Cada semana aproximadamente trato de cambiar algunas cosas en mis cajones de maquillaje diario. Esto me ayuda a usar todo mi maquillaje por un tiempo decente antes de tener una opinión sobre ellos. Este mes tengo algunas cosas nuevas que les estaré compartiendo la siguiente semana en algunos tutoriales y looks.







SHOP THIS POST




the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.