10 August, 2018

Improving Your Skin With 6 from Kiehl's



I had always heard great things about Kiehl's products but I never really got around to try them. A month ago I received a lovely package with tons of products to try and I immediately added them to my routine. One of these has been my absolute favorite now. 

Siempre había escuchado buenos comentarios de los productos de cuidado de piel de Kiehl's pero nunca los probaba. Hace un mes recibí un paquete con muchos productos para probar y de inmediato los incorporé a mi rutina. Uno de estos ha sido mi total favorito ahora. 






ON MY NIGHT CLEANSING ROUTINE


I had already tried the Midnight Recovery Concentrate a few months ago and it is honestly a product that I recommend any skincare lover should try. To go along with it I received the Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil, which sounded a little scary at the beginning because I hate oils to cleanse my face but this one turns into a soapy texture once water is incorporated. It deeply cleanses my skin and also helps to remove makeup, although I only use it as a cleanser. 

After this step I go with the Clearly Corrective Brightening & Soothing Treatment Water. You can't see it in this photo but this water has a bit of iridescence that helps to even out the tone and give it a subtle glow. It gives a bit of hydration and calms the skin, I like to use it on days when I run outdoors to soothe mine. There's a Highlight on my Instagram profile where I do a Night Time Routine and I show it off there. 


Ya había probado el Midnight Recovery Concentrate hace unos meses y honestamente es un producto que recomiendo a todas las amantes del cuidado de piel. Para acompañarlo recibí el Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil, el cual me asustó al principio porque odio limpiar mi cara con aceites pero este se convierte en una textura jabonosa después de tener contacto con agua. Limpia la piel profundamente y también ayuda a remover maquillaje, aunque yo solo lo uso como limpiador. 

Después de este paso me voy con la Clearly Corrective Brightening & Soothing Treatment Water. No puedes verlo en esta foto pero esta agua tiene algo de iridescencia que ayuda a igualar el tono de la piel y darle un brillo sutil. También aporta hidratación y calma la piel, me gusta usarlo en días que corro al aire libre para confortar la mía. Hay un Highlight en mi perfil de Instagram de una Rutina de Noche donde menciono este producto. 




FOR LUSCIOUS LIPS


To keep my lips hydrated and with a hint of color I've been wearing the ButterStick Lip Treatment SPF25 in Touch of Peony. I carry this one in my handbag for two specific reasons: sun protection and color. It's so easy to apply in a rush when I'm out and I like that it also protects my lips form the sun, because there are not many products out there that focus on lips and sun. 

Although, the star of the show has to be the Buttermask For Lips. This sits on my side table and bathe my lips on it every single night before going to bed. I used to smoke and the area around my lips was so dry, even after quitting. This gem with coconut oil and mango butter has helped a lot to make my lips look soft again and keep without texture. Best lip treatment ever. 


Para mantener mis labios hidratados y con un toque de color he estado usando el Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF25 en Touch of Peony. Siempre lo cargo en mi bolsa por dos razones en específico: protección solar y color. Es muy fácil de aplicar cuando tengo prisa y ya estoy fuera y me gusta que también protege mis labios del sol, porque no hay muchos productos en el mercado que se enfoquen a ambas cosas. 

Sin embargo, la estrella del show tiene que ser la Buttermask For Lips. Lo tengo viviendo en mi buró y cada noche empapo mis labios en él antes de dormir. Yo solía fumar y el área alrededor de mis labios estaba muy seca, incluso después de dejarlo. Esta joya con aceite de coco y manteca de mango ha ayudado a devolverle a mis labios la apariencia suave y los mantiene sin textura. El mejor tratamiento de labios del mundo. 



THE KILLER DUO





As I mentioned above, the Midnight Recovery Concentrate instantly became a star product in my skincare stash. Now that I was able to try the Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate, I wasn't sure that it was going to be something that I needed, but, you know what? I DID. Turns out that the Midnight RC works better with me to bring back luminosity to my skin,  restores it when it's looking dull and not at it's best. After trying the Micro-Peel Concentrate I started noticing that many of the leftover marks from past spots and other imperfections had gone away. What it does is that it exfoliates the skin but, unlike a toner, it is formulated to sit on the skin throughout the whole night and reveal a complexion with more even texture and soft. For maximum results you can apply the Midnight RC after this, my skin looked noticeably better after 2-3 days. 

Como lo mencioné arriba, el Midnight Recovery Concentrate se convirtió instantáneamente en un producto estrella de mi cuidado de piel. Ahora pude probar el Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate, no creí que fuera a ser algo que necesito pero, ¿qué creen? I DID. Resulta que el Midnight RC me funciona mejor para devolverle luminosidad a mi piel, restaurarla de cuando se ve apagada y no en su mejor apariencia. Después de probar el Micro-Peel Concentrate noté que muchas de las manchas que tenía por espinillas y otras imperfecciones habían ido desapareciendo. Lo que hace es exfoliar la piel pero, a diferencia de los tónicos, está formulado para sentarse en la piel durante toda la noche y revelar una complexión con textura más uniforme y suave. Para un resultado aún mejorado puedes proseguir con Midnight RC, la piel se ve mejorada muy notablemente a los 2-3 días.  


SHOP THIS POST



the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.