09 July, 2018

My Go-To Summer Makeup Look



A few days ago I found my Tartelette Toasted Palette in the depths of my palette drawer and created my go-to Summer look that I've been wearing lately. It suits any outfit and the best part is that I can add a bit of glitter to the center if I want a more dramatic effect for the night time. 

Hace unos días encontré mi Paleta Tartelette Toasted en el fondo de mi cajón de paletas e hice este look que se convirtió en el que uso ahora para el verano. Queda con todos mis outfits y la mejor parte es que puedo agregar algo de diamantina en el centro si quiero un efecto más dramático para la noche. 






Face/Rostro
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation. 
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Concealer. 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette. 
- MAC Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact. 

Eyes/Ojos
- Benefit KaBrow! Pomade. 
- MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot. 
- Tarte Talette Toasted Palette. 
- Stila Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow in Smokey Storm. 
- Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara. 
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer. 

Lips/Labios:
- Lancôme Le Lip Liner in Sheer Raspberry. 
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Clay Crush. 




I recreated this look last weekend for a friend's wedding and added false lashes and a thick winged liner for a bolder feel to it. There is a review for this palette here and a very similar tutorial I did back in January for my Birthday Makeup if you want to check it out. 

Recreé este look el fin de semana pasado para la boda de un amigo y agregué pestañas falsas y un delineador grueso para darle un aire más bold. Hay una reseña de esta paleta aquí y un tutorial muy similar que hice en enero para mi maquillaje de cumpleaños por si lo quieren ver. 





SHOP THIS POST


the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.