08 April, 2018

VIDEO: 3 Looks - ABH Modern Renaissance Palette



After many attempts to convince myself that I didn't need this palette, I finally gave in to it. I can't believe it took me so long! I created three different looks with it: a daytime wearable nude look, a colorful spring halo, and a sultry pink smokey look.

Después de tantas veces que intenté convencerme de que no necesitaba esta paleta, finalmente me di por vencida. ¡No puedo creer que me haya tomado tanto tiempo! Hice tres looks con ella: un look de diario en tonos nude, uno de primavera colorido en halo y un rosa intenso ahumado.






Of course, I forgot to take photos of the first option but the finished look is in the video as well as the other three looks in here. 

Por supuesto, se me olvidó tomar fotos de la primera opción pero el look final esta en el video al igual que el resto.


LOOK 2 - COLORFUL SPRING HALO






LOOK 3 - SULTRY PINK SMOKEY LOOK





the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.